Black Lives Matter? White Lives Matter? All Lives Matter? Here’s the Solution: No Lives...

Paranormalis

Think outside the mind
In a week when all major presidential candidates have had campaign rallies cut short or otherwise disrupted by #blacklivesmatter protesters, it’s time for Common Sense Conspiracy to set this matter straight. Yes, it is true that we have now had a politician and potential President of the United States apologize for saying that #alllivesmatter when taken to task by #blacklivesmatter. Because if you say that all lives matter, that includes white people, so obviously that is an insensitive disregarding of the problem. And now we have whites and blacks and Mexicans and Roman-Catholics and Protestants all arguing over just which lives matter, because based on the reaction that O’Malley got when he made the grievous mistake of registering the thought that all human life is somehow equal, it turns out that the main focus of all parties involved is to further divide rather than unite. So, what is the solution? What has Common Sense Conspiracy come up with to solve this problem and make America great again?

Easy.

No lives matter.

#nolivesmatter

That’s right. It’s bull. White, black, green, Martian, or just a single-cell organism floating in the depths of one of the oceans, one thing remains certain. You live your life, you die, and then your body as it were returns to whatever format makes sense for where you were in your life. Dust to dust. Water to water. Whatever to whatever. No lives matter.

It’s the kind of battle cry that atheists should feel obliged to get behind. After all, we’re all just a flash in the pan, living a limited existence until we meet our demise and become worm-food. No lives matter.

Equality is amazing, because sometimes it can demean all sides of an issue, alienating the fact that no matter how much everyone argues, everyone ends up in the same place in the end. In the ground.

#nolivesmatter

Source: Common Sense Conspiracy

bluejay_1919

Hahaha, I couldn't agree more!!! I'm so sick and tired of all this crap...being scared were going to offend anyone and everyone.
In the end...what does it matter?? We're born, we live, we die. Let's just enjoy the time we have instead of tip toeing around because we may piss off someone,somewhere.

dh1

Yeap, life is a want not a need.
You don't need shelter, food, medicine, or health. All wants.
Death is always an option.

Poison Pen

Hahaha, I couldn't agree more!!! I'm so sick and tired of all this crap...being scared were going to offend anyone and everyone.
In the end...what does it matter?? We're born, we live, we die. Let's just enjoy the time we have instead of tip toeing around because we may piss off someone,somewhere.

I would get use to it. It's going to get worse before it gets better. I thought about a rant here but decided it was not worth it.

bluejay_1919

I would get use to it. It's going to get worse before it gets better. I thought about a rant here but decided it was not worth it.
Yep. I usually stay quiet about the subjects. But I live in the south, and it's always a subject in the news or gossip around town. I've gotta to vent to someone!

dh1

well nobody wants to live life alone. There's such dramatic social consequences for speaking your mind it's truly not worth it. If people like censorship then let them have it and then end up suffering for the consequences of 'not knowing' during their bankruptcy, forced eviction, healthcare crisis and whatever. Remember all civil rights, econ everything is already gone cuz of 'politically correct speech'.

If you have a core of people around you that will support and fend off critics at work, at family gatherings, in school and with police then go for it. If not, then let the censoring drone like people destroy themselves by 'not knowing'.

Just like in 2008 and 2009 how many people supported the politicans that created that situation during the 90s and 2000's? idk...almost everyone. Let people eat cake.

Poison Pen

You cannot keep snakes in your backyard and expect them to only bite your neighbors. Hillary Rodham Clinton to Islamabad.

The title of this OP is Black Lives Matter.White Lives Matter. All Lives Matter. etc..etc..

Well some one answer this? If all lives matter then how come some lives are more important than others?

Last edited:

dh1

well it happens on all alien planets. Even the reptilian planets have no poverty, disease, old age, or lack of travel. Once you fix the mistakes in physics, everything is easy to solve. Even mental illness like psychopathy, sociopathy, narcisissism and pedophilia.

Imagine a world without those. Would any evil exist at all after that? No more crazy child murdering elites hellbent on enslaving through debt and martial law. No insane moms and dads, no selfishness etc.