Born-again Christian here. Ask me anything. Praise Jesus Christ.

EmergeE

Also if you astral projection then you time travel
I used to do astral projection, but you should definitely not do it according to God. Saint Paul says in 2nd Corinthians 12:1-10:

"I must go on boasting. Although there is nothing to be gained, I will go on to visions and revelations from the Lord. 2 I know a man in Christ who, fourteen years ago, was caught up to the third heaven. Whether it was in the body or out of the body I do not know—God knows. 3 And I know that this man—whether in the body or apart from the body I do not know, but God knows— 4 was caught up to paradise and heard inexpressible things, things that no one is permitted to tell. 5 I will boast about a man like that, but I will not boast about myself, except about my weaknesses. 6 Even if I should choose to boast, I would not be a fool, because I would be speaking the truth. But I refrain, so no one will think more of me than is warranted by what I do or say, 7 or because of these surpassingly great revelations. Therefore, in order to keep me from becoming conceited, I was given a thorn in my flesh, a messenger of Satan, to torment me. 8 Three times I pleaded with the Lord to take it away from me. 9 But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me. 10 That is why, for Christ’s sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong."

This is possibly about an out-of-body experience, or astral projection, or some kind of dream or vision while in-the-body.

Astral projection is very, very bad (at the least), or there is no benefit to astral projection (at the best), because it can, in most cases, cause a demon to enter you if you are not specifically brought by the Lord, Jesus, to journey in such a fashion (as far as I can interpret based on this Biblical scripture). There are other people who astral project and they say they have seen the demons enter them for practicing this. When you start travelling through the spiritual neighborhoods of the astral plane, you never know whose doorstep, or neighborhood, or business, good or bad, you will land on, or come across, or step in, in my opinion.

Last edited:

Secretman3811

I used to do astral projection, but you should definitely not do it according to God. Saint Paul says in 2nd Corinthians 12:1-10:

"I must go on boasting. Although there is nothing to be gained, I will go on to visions and revelations from the Lord. 2 I know a man in Christ who, fourteen years ago, was caught up to the third heaven. Whether it was in the body or out of the body I do not know—God knows. 3 And I know that this man—whether in the body or apart from the body I do not know, but God knows— 4 was caught up to paradise and heard inexpressible things, things that no one is permitted to tell. 5 I will boast about a man like that, but I will not boast about myself, except about my weaknesses. 6 Even if I should choose to boast, I would not be a fool, because I would be speaking the truth. But I refrain, so no one will think more of me than is warranted by what I do or say, 7 or because of these surpassingly great revelations. Therefore, in order to keep me from becoming conceited, I was given a thorn in my flesh, a messenger of Satan, to torment me. 8 Three times I pleaded with the Lord to take it away from me. 9 But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me. 10 That is why, for Christ’s sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong."

This is possibly about an out-of-body experience, or astral projection, or some kind of dream or vision while in-the-body.

Astral projection is very, very bad (at the least), or there is no benefit to astral projection (at the best), because it can, in most cases, cause a demon to enter you if you are not specifically brought by the Lord, Jesus, to journey in such a fashion (as far as I can interpret based on this Biblical scripture). There are other people who astral project and they say they have seen the demons enter them for practicing this. When you start travelling through the spiritual neighborhoods of the astral plane, you never know whose doorstep, or neighborhood, or business, good or bad, you will land on, or come across, or step in, in my opinion.
Some lady who post about this information about me and she was saying that I apostle Paul possible so I must have time travel to the past but you have to know that it's a gift from God himself when I astral project I was like awesome experience but we all sleep and astral projection can't be at will so but I lost it so lost faith in astral project but to time travel I could like to save someone soul give them a second chance

EmergeE

Some lady who post about this information about me and she was saying that I apostle Paul possible so I must have time travel to the past but you have to know that it's a gift from God himself when I astral project I was like awesome experience but we all sleep and astral projection can't be at will so but I lost it so lost faith in astral project but to time travel I could like to save someone soul give them a second chance
"Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”" Matthew 19:26

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13

"But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love Him." 1 Corinthians 2:9

"Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; 2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. 3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; 4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:" 1 Corinthians 15:1-4

Believe in Jesus and morally change your life because we all need to adjust to the Bible. Amen.

Last edited:

Secretman3811

"Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”" Matthew 19:26

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13

"But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love Him." 1 Corinthians 2:9

Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; 2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. 3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; 4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:" 1 Corinthians 15:1-4

Believe in Jesus and morally change your life because we all need to adjust to the Bible. Amen.
Yes but it been rewritten many time but Jesus is still the same

EmergeE

Last edited:

Secretman3811

It HAS NOT been re-written. This website proves it: New Testament Greek | verifying the original Greek text of the NT through examination of the underlying numeric structure

Picture proof 1)
View attachment 17145

Picture proof 2)
View attachment 17146

Picture proof 3)
View attachment 17147

Picture proof 4)
View attachment 17148

The original Hebrew and Greek is perfect.

Video proof 5)

It was written by God: Jesus is His name.

Jesus loves you.

The math proves it.
yes of course the old and the new testment but the king jame bible is the closet thing to get to the hebrew and greek bible if you read the hebrew and greek bible it to hard to read them because of the translation so we need the King jame bibles.

SergiusPaulus

Could you imagine if the rapture occurred on your last heartbeat, your last breath. The weight of all believers who believe in the rapture on your shoulders. If you believed it strongly enough it could influence you. That thought may sit with martyrs before they act. Steven in the New Testament saw the kingdom of Heaven as he was dying, being stoned to death. I believe he is considered the first Christian martyr.
To be the last one to pass away, A blessing or a curse?

Secretman3811

Could you imagine if the rapture occurred on your last heartbeat, your last breath. The weight of all believers who believe in the rapture on your shoulders. If you believed it strongly enough it could influence you. That thought may sit with martyrs before they act. Steven in the New Testament saw the kingdom of Heaven as he was dying, being stoned to death. I believe he is considered the first Christian martyr.
To be the last one to pass away, A blessing or a curse?
What do u mean by that I heard that I Paul in the past is that true or false? But also I want to know do u live in Europe and date a china woman name Kelly if so I found you if not I lost that guy so anyway write back

Secretman3811

I agree with you but where are you now?