Breaking NEWS: There was no God - There was no Creation - PROOF

Eddy_P

Hello all.​
I will quickly tell you what has been discovered, investigated, and confirmed.​
I normally do this in person, but here I will first write an introduction then talk to you via a video presentation.​
Religious people have been MISLEAD for over 5,000 years.​
Documented accounts by their prophets with ‘gods, God, or Angels’ were encounters with human time travellers - NOT divine supernatural beings.​
So in the Bible and other ancient sacred texts, where it says ‘an Angel’, now know they were referring to a human time traveller.​
Australian researcher RONALD PEGG discovered and confirmed that at least two modern cd-roms were taken back along with a computer and were seen back in the past, with their contents being described in Ancient Texts by certain named prophets.​
Just quickly…​
In a Sumerian Account they were named Tablet of Destiny and Tablet of Fate.​
In Egyptian Mythology they were known as the RA-Disk and the Aten disk.
Moses called them the Tablets of Testimony and named them the Urim and Thummim.​
Nostradamus was visited by time travellers and called the cd-roms Wheel of Destiny of Nations and Wheel of Time.​
The Queen of France called them ‘magic circles’ and the information was seen on a ‘magic mirror’ (the monitor).​
The rod of Moses and the wand of Nostradamus = a computer’s mouse and cable.​
The 'End Time' Book with Seven Seals as documented by Daniel and John (Old Testament and Revelation respectively) is specifically referring to one of the two cd-roms.​
Ezekiel, Daniel, and John each describe their encounter with time travellers: and what they saw and heard from the cd-roms are what are religiously known as ‘dream’ and ‘vision’ prophecies. (see video)​
The ‘future history’ (aka. prophecy) documented in ancient texts is also taken from the second cd-rom.​
AGNOSTICS are WRONG - as there IS evidence that there is/was No God *​
(* The Abrahamic GOD as documented in the Old Testament at Genesis 1:1.)​
ATHEISTS are WRONG
the Creation Theory IS a scientific theory - as such it has now been proven False.​
Genesis Chapter One is an account by Moses of the start up sequence of pictures from one of the cd-roms shown to him by a time traveller. (see video below)​
The Creation vs Evolution debate has been resolved.​
The voice of GOD heard by Moses was of the male narrator from a second cd-rom.​
The Moses and the Burning Bush story is an account of what and who was seen on this second cd-rom’s Persian Gulf War picture.​
KJV Bible reads as (Exodus 3:2) “And the angel of the LORD appeared unto him in a flame of fire out of the midst of a bush and he looked and behold the bush burned with fire and the bush was not consumed”.​
Correcting for syntax, that verse originally read as and meant: ‘A fire flame above the Angel of the LORD: appearing in the middle - Bush: Looked and beheld - Bush was burning with fire: Bush was not consumed.’​
Original Hebrew meaning of “Angel” is simply ‘a human messenger, a deputy or envoy’.​
The Hebrew word LORD (YH-WH) is the ancient vocalization of the name of the United Nations when sounded as ‘U-N’. The letters ‘UN’ are seen during the disk presentation and the words ‘United Nations’ are spoken.​
The ‘angel of the Lord’ ie. the messenger/envoy of the UN (during the Persian Gulf War) was General Norman Schwarzkopf.​
On the cd-rom’s PGW picture, is an image of General Norman Schwarzkopf and above him - is what appears to be a red flame. (It is actually the colours of Iraq and Kuwait on the map, but it does look like a flame.)​
In the middle of the picture is president George Bush. He is burning with fiery rage.​
A still screen shot of this picture can be found at the 5:22 (min.sec) mark on the video below.​
It clearly shows the messenger of the United Nations with what looks like a flame above his head, and in the middle, president George Bush is seen burning with fiery anger.​
Here is the link to the VIDEO:
Here is a report on the CREATION Myth from Genesis Chapter One: World Breaking Discoveries. Source of the Creation Story Revealed

Peregrini

Eddy_P;
How are you? We haven't talked since October last year. You haven't changed a bit. Your new claim is even more outrageous than your first. :rolleyes:
As for me, I still believe in God, Creation, Salvation, and Judgment.:D
Cool thing is; if I am wrong...Oh Well.;)
If you are wrong...Hello Hell:(
You keep on keepin on there buddy. o_0
And may God have mercy on your soul.
Amen

BlastTyrant

Wait wait wait wait wait, so Religion is wrong and those who don't believe in religion are wrong as well??? "Atheist" So then um.....i don't get it. who's right then? no one? Those who believe in science are Atheists but according to you they are wrong, wich must mean we were created by MAGIC!!!! it all makes sense now!!!! I always knew i could cast spells!!! Now i must master Lightning so i can cast a spell on my work so i can go home early paid on such a nice day.

But on a serious note, i do believe there is a God i don't believe in the whole Jesus stuff, so religion dosen't mean to much for me.

lordalmighty1

i dont believe in time travel. and i dont think some 1 went back in time with a computer and a couple of cd roms several times and started each religion by mistake

ZeoEmeraude

Sorry, but i don't buy this tale. It's too convenient to suggest that all religions were based on a TT'er going back in time and showing off some campy documentary, with an old-ass PC. What makes it seem false to me is that nowadays it would be so much easier to use a tablet or a smartphone to achieve what the guy in the video proposes. Nice try though.

PamelaM

I think God is way beyond CD roms. lol. I believe in God and time travelers and angels. But I do not believe your story.
You will get to meet him one day and then you will know. Once you have been in God's presence you dont doubt God exists anymore.
One you have seen an angel you know they exist and how awesome they are. Once you meet a time traveler though you may still doubt
they are for real for the rest of your life. lol.

TnWatchdog

Eddy_P;
How are you? We haven't talked since October last year. You haven't changed a bit. Your new claim is even more outrageous than your first. :rolleyes:
As for me, I still believe in God, Creation, Salvation, and Judgment.:D
Cool thing is; if I am wrong...Oh Well.;)
If you are wrong...Hello Hell:(
You keep on keepin on there buddy. o_0
And may God have mercy on your soul.
Amen
I agree 100% with your reply Peregrini, and for EP's original post 0%. I read the EP post but failed to watch the vid as I knew that it was all BS. They say you can't believe everything on the internet, and this is an example. I remember watching an old movie, "Faust" about an individual that went to hell. It was not a pretty place. You think temps are hot here, in hell the temperature is rising! I'm not judging, but I would think more then twice about saying there is no God. God is around us in everything we see or do, sorry EP...face the music. I expected to see something like this post in the "Occult forum "since this is not a very spiritual topic. As they say it's not too late...turn or burn EP!!! In hell they definetly will keep the light on.

HDRKID

Hi Eddy:
I see great beauty in weeds even. Here is an iron weed - purple, and a golden rod - orange.
Jesus tells us to love our enemies. That does not sound like a human to me.

big_goldenrod3.jpg