Bruce Jenner Becomes Caitlyn Jenner — Illuminati Goddess Ritual?

TimeFlipper

Could you imagine going on a blind date with her/him? The small talk would be interesting. She/He could also be on a show like the old Dating Game...full of surprises, like my first trip to the Ladies Room...the contestants are thinking wtf as they think they are with a real lady. I know...what we need is another sick reality show.
Sounds like youve been fooled by a transexual Dawg :D

TnWatchdog

Could you imagine going on a blind date with her/him? The small talk would be interesting. She/He could also be on a show like the old Dating Game...full of surprises, like my first trip to the Ladies Room...the contestants are thinking wtf as they think they are with a real lady. I know...what we need is another sick reality show.
Sounds like youve been fooled by a transexual Dawg :D
Not me but feel free to let us in on your experiences. lol

TimeFlipper

Well Dawg it was back in 1970 when i met lola..thats spelt L O L A...lola..I was known as the powerman then, a young impressionable guy starting out in Glam Rock thanks to the guy, T Rex whose name was taken from a well known cooking fat at the time lol ;):D..
Now be a Hound Dawg, and reveal how you met ya first Transexual..if ya dare lol :D

TnWatchdog

I've never met one but if I had it would be like the scene from the Tom Hanks movie Bachelor Party. I remember one of the characters fell for this hot women...only to find out he was a man. (the guys set him up as a prank) Afterwards he washed and scrubbed himself in the shower trying to get clean from this encounter. lol