Caduceus Coil question

Lumbergooz

@Opmmur : The document on Caduceus is rich with info..on page 8 , this particular sketch is not clear, do you happen to have any simplified sketch for it please?
caduce3.jpg

Lumbergooz

A normal wire usually has its magnetic field at right angles to its electric field. A caduceus coil runs the opposing wires electric field either in the direction of the magnetic field or an opposing direction to its magnetic field. In one of the two directions the magnetic field would be enhanced. This much is fact just by direct dimensional observation.

Of course there are plenty of experimenters documenting strange behavior with the two different coil arrangements. This is an area of exploration that for some strange reason doesn't have the support of the scientific community.
Thanks , in fact I am trying the entire TTM (Time Travel Machine/ HDR) on a low voltage version, perhaps the 9 volt circuit published by Num7. I will amplify these frequencies: 7.83 / 144 / 528/396/369/693 hz using a 10 Watt audio amplifier , and let it run through the circuit and see the effect. in addition to the amplified signal, the circuit will include the major HDr elements: the witness well, stickpad coil, headband coil, EM coil, & tuning pots. As usual I will share any tangeable results.