Mathematics Calculus 23D.125 puzzle

OakFieldAlienz444

our time travel paranormalis god num7 will protect us from having the forum dirtied up by a gas bagger who talks like everything is a quiz to test us all , any ways of telling if she was a spy bot to discredit the forum?

She had a Quora account and a Facebook and she seemed to have been a real person not a bot.
I had a few PM exchanges with her about some things once.
She had an understanding and kind side to her I think----but just a few screws loose.
She was having relationship troubles from what I gathered or something like that and
she was going through a hard time--possibly using this site as a refuge.

I feel bad for her but yeah it got silly.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
our time travel paranormalis god num7 will protect us from having the forum dirtied up by a gas bagger who talks like everything is a quiz to test us all , any ways of telling if she was a spy bot to discredit the forum?
She had a Quora account and a Facebook and she seemed to have been a real person not a bot.
I had a few PM exchanges with her about some things once.
She had an understanding and kind side to her I think----but just a few screws loose.
She was having relationship troubles from what I gathered or something like that and
she was going through a hard time--possibly using this site as a refuge.

I feel bad for her but yeah it got silly.

Honestly, I didn't mind her "mathematics" / enigmas or anything that much, other than the fact it made some of us uncomfortable. I mean, it's not like we're not used to reading weird stuff on here. But if you call it mathematics and it's not, don't be surprised if someone tells you...

The outbursts that followed forced me to suspend her posting privilege.

She wasn't a bot though, I agree.

Harte

Well, I waited and waited for someone to chime in but to no avail.
So, I handled the matter in short order.

Y'all remember what I did for you here when you feel like commenting on how rude and obnoxious I am.

Harte