Can Ghost Or Entities Take over When You Are Drinking?

tcoats64

I Know About Alcohol Being A Depressant And I Know That Spirits CAN take over your body for a spell, But Can they get you While Or Even Just Plain drunk?

Prince Petropia

Well... it is said that a demon, which is a malevolent spiritual entity, can take over you by tempting you to indulge in doing wrong things. Alcohol abuse causes your mind to go out of your control and thus makes you vulnerable to the malevolent spirits. If a demon invades your body at that time you won't be able to defend yourself so yes, demons can possess a person more easily if he is drunk. For more info you can check out my blog post at All About Occult here: Demonic Possession |All About Occult

BlastTyrant

Haven't heard of a Scenario where a Demon took over a drunk personally, but as Prince said it could be very resonable.

Wee

They can contact you when you're not drunk, so why not at your most vulnerable? The only way to protect one's self from paranormal harm is from your strength within. Oppression (combined with alcohol or any substance abuse) leaves your state of mind an easy target.

Justinian

My kidney doctor recommends alcohol to go with his pills. He says that it relaxes us. There was a bigger 4 syllable word he used but I forget it. So I suppose it lowers your mental defences and then allows it to just stroll on in. That'd be my uneducated guess.

Justinian

Well after waking up, sleeping, then waking up again.. I just realized that I basically just wrote the same thing as Wee. But I'm tryin to figure out now what childish beliefs Tcoats is referring to.. ? Cause I know when I get drunk, people talk me into all kinds of stupid things which usually involve skinny dipping in January. So alcohol making you an easy target of persuasion isn't a childish belief, it's a proven fact. Proven by 99.99% of all backwoods hillbillies here in the Great State of Pennsylvania. And if my redneck hypothesis holds true.. then if people can talk me into doing stupid things.. then a Demon sure can hands down.

tcoats64

ALCOHOL'S DAMAGING EFFECTS ON THE BRAIN

Justinian is right, and nothing is childish about the facts on the effects of alcohol, if that is what you are referring too.
Yeah I Know this, I am Not Taking This lightly I Know The Dangers Of Alcohol And How Everything Bad That potentially Can happen on It,My question Was Can The demon inhabit A human host While they Are Drinking, Some How This has turned into a Anti-Alcohol
Add. I'm Done !

TnWatchdog

FYI...I get wasted on Friday night, as it is cheaper than a shrink. I stay at home so my demons and temptations are minimized. If I was out and about looking for trouble, I would find it as demons prey on the vunerable. Demons are losers anyway and can keep hell hot!