Can You Touch A Ghost?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I know, it's a weird idea, but I imagined it a short time ago. Most people who experience ghost encounters see the ghosts and perhaps interact with them.

Did they ever touched one? Does the ghost really have a physical presence in our reality, could you touch it? I heard some people say they were touched by some unseen force and the like, which would mean ghosts may be able to touch us, directly, or indirectly using some sort of "force".

But what about you touching this ghost? Wouldn't it move away to avoid direct contact and make sure you can't touch it?

Some you can, some you can't, as in going right through them and you can bet it works both ways if they want to take the time to get one away from them, everything from a touch to a grab, pull, slap, or kick and somehoow they seem to know the most sensative body parts/places to do nasty little things to.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Do you think ghosts can choose if they can touch us our not in the moment?

I know, based on first hand accounts, that ghosts can choose if they want to touch us, they do have "free will", or not let us feel it or feel it when they do. I have bruises to prove they caan choose to touch us and just how hard.

Wisdom_Seeker

Interesting thread. Hmm well I know that after my brother died and he came to visit me, he sat down on the bed and put his hand in mine, I could see my hand resting in his but couldn't feel anything.
I did have something walk through me though.
I was sitting with two friends at the table, all of a sudden I got colder than I have ever been in my life but it wasn't a shocking or hurting coldness {think of the coldest u have ever been and times it by twenty}. The real interesting part was when it walked thru me my mind was a complete, clear, calm, blank nothingness. {I imagine it is that same feeling when u mediatate all the time?} I know after I was more clear headed and alert and refreshed than I had been in a long time.
What made it even more credible was the fact both my friends said at the same time "Why did u just shiver like that?" they said they had never seen anyone shiver that intensley. It kinda freaked them out they said, they left not too long after that needless to say lol

As for pics of where I got bruised, frankly NO due to moral decency and I think posting pics of private parts distasteful, even mine.Sorry.

NerdyGilr3

Ouch! Can you at least explain us why you got bruises made by a ghost on your private parts? It MUST be an interesting story!