Canadian Cuban

HDRKID

Question for you. Could a Canadian Cuban be president of USA?

Certainly, this brings up many issues. He was born in Canada and his father was of Cuban origin. This makes me wonder about what would happen if he was president one year. Then the supreme court decides he cannot be our prez. Does congress throw out all the laws he did sign... What about executive orders?

Maybe congress can vote in a new prez. Certainly, these are uncharted waters for all of us. What if Hillary Clinton contests his eligibility and then she is thrown in prison. Who would be our prez?

History could be made if we elected Senator Raphael Eduardo Cruz.

Ted Cruz is not eligible to be president

TnWatchdog

This is BS...his campaign should be terminated. Why isn't anyone doing something about it? Baby Teddy must be thinking...Oh yeah, but those rules don't apply to me, no way.
I remember when actor Arnold Schwarzenegger became Governor of California. When compared to Ronald Reagan, Arnold's name was thrown out as a possible Presidential candidate but it was pointed out that he was born in Austria...cased closed, not a natural born citizen. He was not eligible then as Ted Cruz is not eligible now.