CAPTAIN AMERICA

JasperMoon

I went to see the movie tonight. It was very good. But the interesting thing about it was that it had a lot of the conspiracy theory apparatuses, etc., woven into the plot. Even the super soldier idea and the using a machine to wipe out memory and rewrite what you want in someone's brain. Plus, the bad politician was advocating in order to save 7 billion people you had to wipe out a few million. Isn't this what the conspiracy theorists have been telling us the government's been saying for awhile now?

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
The ideas, theories and events that people like us discuss aren't exclusive to to the few sites we visit or the documentaries we watch - If something is interesting or provides a level of entertainment, elements of it are bound to end up in popular culture. There's even the old Hollywood trope where "there aren't anymore original ideas"; everything is derived from something else.

What I would find more surprising is if the writers of a mainstream comic book film adaptation WEREN'T familiar with those theories... They're the kind of people who'd likely have an interest in that stuff, don't you think?

JasperMoon

Absolutely. I just thought it interest how our movies today are inundated with all the conspiracy theory stuff and little by little it's all coming out in the open for people to learn about.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Absolutely. I just thought it interest how our movies today are inundated with all the conspiracy theory stuff and little by little it's all coming out in the open for people to learn about.
All these conspiracy ideas we can find in movies such as Captain America II have to come from somewhere, right?

HDRKID

I never did like cap'n america. Personally, he was a lot like super man. Really, I do like bat man.

The early Robin was

batman-lewis-wilson-670.jpg

similar to Mister Methane

maxresdefault.jpg

JasperMoon

All these conspiracy ideas we can find in movies such as Captain America II have to come from somewhere, right?
Hey, Num. Haven't been on in a long time. I have a question for you. I think Captain America actor was beaten for some reason. I have a photo but I couldn't tell until I cropped and enhanced it as best I could. Someone on his fan page posted that he had darker connections. When this picture got posted, I believed it. And now I would like to find out if someone else thinks the same of the photo. If it is the case, I think he's trying to fight it and he's been called out with this latest news being spread that he's retiring from acting and that he won't be playing Captain America any longer. Can you give me some advice or your take on this?

JasperMoon

Okay. I'm going to post this for everyone at this site to take a good look at and see if they see the same thing two of us saw in this picture. When I enlarged and enhanced I found that Chris E. looked like he'd gotten a beating. This was posted several days ago on his fan facebook page by I don't know who, but I had one person messaged me and ask me if it looked strange to me. No one else has done that. A couple of days before that someone had posted a big diatribe about how he was one of the many actors who signed on as a member of the illuminati. I replied saying he wasn't displaying the normal actions of a member. And then this picture was posted. Tell me what you think, guys.

Attachments

• 10647105_550374608423909_5142763811610047285_n.jpg
    10647105_550374608423909_5142763811610047285_n.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 2