Captain Leale Martelli - The Odyssey in the Realms of Time

LITTLE DOCTOR

Let's keep talking about the baby ...
After that answer, because it was summer, the priest thought that this child was a relative of some inhabitants of the Valle Benedetta, came on vacation from the city of Livorno. Many citizens moved to the countryside to "take the fresh". At this point the priest was forced to accept the boy as an altar boy, it was late, he had not yet donned his vestments and he needed a helping hand for the final begging. In addition, the priest would have had the opportunity to meet the parents of the child when they came to get him.
The priest donned the vestments, dressed the guy as an altar boy and told him to sit on his left and switch between the faithful to gather the offerings as soon as he had done a sign.
The Mass began, the faithful were very numerous, the priest was sure that among them there were the parents of the child. At the end of Mass, the priest told the boy to go among the faithful to gather alms and the boy began. He passed several times among the faithful, but no one gave him anything. At that point the pastor became angry with the faithful and said he never would have expected this kind of behavior. The priest pointed out that the altar boy would be disappointed not to receive even a penny, then angrily said, "not even the relatives of the child have the heart to donate just a penny"? At that point, the faithful began to look around with shocked eyes. They began to bring the offerings in a basket near the altar, the priest then, more and more irritated, said: "do not bring me alms, give it to the child" ...
The faithful asked the priest of whom child he was talking about. It was clear, no one saw the altar boy. Only then the priest realized what was happening, dropped to his knees and began to cry. He never raised his eyes and did not answer any questions. Just when everyone had gone, he looked up and saw that the child was still there. He had taken off his altar boy clothes and had them lying at the feet of the priest together with the purse of offers. He turned and went off running and laughing.
When the priest lifted from the ground the clothes and the bag he saw that inside the bag there was something heavy, he opened it and found a kind of large coin printed with the image of jesus christ, after he realized that the big greenish money was made of gold.
After this event Don Egidio Coppelli would investigate thoroughly about the true identity of the child. Not onlyhe found out who the boy really was, but even he thought he had found his hidden home. Coppelli wrote down everything in the book wrote in the vernacular that Leale Martelli found in the Valle Benedetta church, book that was so helpful to his future discoveries ...

TOURIST

HI, I'VE GOT INTRIGUED READYING ABOUT PAST EVENTS HAPPENED IN PLACES THAT I KNOW SO I WENT ON WALKING
PATHS ALONG TO FIND AND WATCH THE FAMOUS PLACE OF THE MEETING ; I'VE FOUND SOMETHING
THAT COULD BE INTERESTING FOR YOU GUYS. BELOW YOU CAN WATCH ABOUT. (CONSIDER ALSO THAT NEAR THAT SITE
SHOULD BE LOCATED THE "BASE"). HAVE FUN WITH YOUR POWERFUL HISTORY.
*** THE TWO SHORT VIDEO BELOW ARE avi. SO THE WEB DOESN'T ACCEPT THEM - NEX TIME I'LL TRY TO CHANGE THEM - I'M SORRY, I'M BUD WITH THE
COMPUTER, ETC ***

Attachments

• THE CREEK.JPG
    THE CREEK.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 39
  • upload_2016-9-30_1-40-13.png
    upload_2016-9-30_1-40-13.png
    254.6 KB · Views: 36
  • upload_2016-9-30_1-41-14.png
    upload_2016-9-30_1-41-14.png
    302.5 KB · Views: 36
  • upload_2016-9-30_1-59-52.png
    upload_2016-9-30_1-59-52.png
    496 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:

Frances Reynolds

Hello Tourist, I am grateful for your input. I find this story hard enough to follow, so, please add more of your knowledge, thoughts, so we can follow what it is we are to put together from your information.
To be frank, I am having to be very patient with the story so far. If this convuloted mystery continues, I will say to myself, "bollocks to it all".
Frances.

LITTLE DOCTOR

Going back to the book in the vernacular, perhaps you remember that some time ago I wrote a page was torn. Leale Martelli discovered why that page was removed. Leale suggested that on that page was revealed the place where the boy was hiding and, given the importance of information, someone wanted to hide or delete that information. Despite the lack of the page, Leale thought to have discovered the hiding place and for that he decided to embark on a journey into the bowels of the earth for at least 8 months. But that's another story that we will face when we talk about the Templar well.
I realize that the child's story can be twisted and difficult, but if I had not tried to tell all the legends that revolve around the child, you could not understand the importance of this child in the history, especially when we'll talk about his meeting with Leale Martelli. Just the boy found Leale, mistaken for a temple because of the iron crosses that he wore over his ss uniform.
The child was in possession of an object that served to Martelli to finish the mission...

TOURIST

Hi, just to let You have the idea that the altar boy legend has been considered and studied during the years after the event.
In fact even a famous painter represented that child on a door in the Church as per the legend description of the altar boy.
Below You can watch a photo that has been taken in San Gualberto Church.
I hope this little support could give You something to meditate.
Touristupload_2016-10-4_0-49-31.png

vario

Hi, just to let You have the idea that the altar boy legend has been considered and studied during the years after the event.
In fact even a famous painter represented that child on a door in the Church as per the legend description of the altar boy.
Below You can watch a photo that has been taken in San Gualberto Church.
I hope this little support could give You something to meditate.
TouristView attachment 5432
The painting and' very disturbing , really was exposed in the church of Valle benedetta , it would be an astonishing fact.

LITTLE DOCTOR

The child approached Leale because mistook him for a Templar. The boy believed that the iron cross Leale wore, was a Templar cross. Leale, to be able to have the important thing that was in possession of the Child, made a deal with the child. The child wished that the Benedetta Valle returned to be the Knights Templar territory as it was in the past.
The child said to Leale that the White Knights were the true guardians of his family and that he suffered no longer seeing them in the area. He could play with them without hiding. Leale vowed to bring back the Templars to the Valle Benedetta, though in truth he had no idea how to do it. This story will be discussed later, for now I offer you an idea for reflection: the child with whom Leale has had contact may not be the original one, but the Romitone who had taken the boy's features to deceive Leale or to convince him more faster to satisfy his requests...
Remember one important thing: all that is said, it is not said at random. Everything follows a logical thread. If you re-read the previous post, you will not find contradictions or inconsistencies, you will find that each piece is in its rightful place in the whole puzzle. Although very contorted, the story follows his way that, maybe, today it is not yet finished ...

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
The more I read the post within this thread, the more I get perturbed with all the inaccuracies from start to finish as well as the off the subject people are posting.

To set the record straight the device that were talking about had a screen or maybe I should say CRT, that was 5 inches in diameter and black-and-white. It is very frustrating to me, when I see colored pictures, when the device was only capable of black-and-white data. Not to mention pictures that were never ever taken that have appeared as factual events using the real Chronovisor, or was most likely shot with an 8 mm motion picture camera or something of equal value.

My suggestion is a simple one, please go back and review and study the real Chronovisor data and not use manufactured data which the Internet is full of on this subject.

Sorry about my personal rant.

Professor Opmmur

Last edited:

LITTLE DOCTOR

Now we can finally get back to talking about Leale Martelli and specifically of the place and the way Leale found the cup with which he drank the San Jacopo water before using the mysterious object. From now on we will call the object with the name that was given to it by Blacks Hermits and that is "the mirror of Romitone".
This is the most suitable name and with the continuation of the story you will understand why. It is useful to make a clarification: the cup which Leale Martelli found, may not be the original one brought by the rider of the two helmets, but the exact copy called "sacred cup of Sambuca", forged by blacks hermits. It is also not clear whether the power of the cup was due to the cup, or water of Acquaviva source, or to all of them together.
After this clarification we can begin.
As mentioned a few posts ago, Leale found himself unable to carry out its primary mission, which was to go back in time and connect with the eastern front in 1944 using the romitone mirror. The object was closely monitored and harnessed. Leale then took the opportunity to extend its research on strange legends about the Templars and mysterious relics. In a short time Leale managed to put together a lot of information which made him believe that in all those legends there had to be some truth. The testimonies of local citizens, the speeches of the woodcutters, the confidences of Carla, the sister of the priest, the discovery of the book written in the vernacular, the discovery of the Templars well, the box found in the base of the Templar cross ... ..... all this brought Leale to believe that there was something very mysterious that was worth trying to understand ....

LITTLE DOCTOR

and of course his thoughts went back to the times when he attended, as a guest of Himmler, the castle of Wewelsburg, where the topics of conversation were always the same: the relics, the Knights Templar, the ancient Germanic people, the people of thure, the Cathars ... and he imagined the success he would have in these meetings if he had brought all the material that had come into possession. Leale Martelli was invited to the castle five times and each time was a great thrill for him, only very important people and close to Himmler could participate in those meetings. Leale every time he entered the castle he felt an ancient warrior and saw the SS the only military formation that approached the ideology of the Knights Templar, as Himmler said, the true heirs of the Teutonic knights.
Usually Leale was staying at the castle three days, he arrived on Friday and left again at dawn on Monday. The only negative point of all this was that Leale did not speak a word of German and this was a serious problem.