Cattle Mutilations: The US Gov't secretly testing for Mad Cow Disease

Samstwitch

Cattle Mutilations: The US Gov't secretly testing for Mad Cow Disease

John Titor warned us about a Mad Cow Disease (CJD) Epidemic that happened in his future. I do my best not to eat beef since I read this. I have slipped on a rare occasion when I was away from home and hungry. I hate eating out, because I don't know where the food came from. My son says not to worry, that CJD isn't in the U.S...but I always disagree. IMO, the U.S. government keeps a tight lid on those stories.

Tonight I watched an episode of The Unexplained Files, a series on KERA TV. (I think it's PBS.) There was a segment on recent and past Cattle Mutilations. There was also an interview and photos of a man whose two horses were recently mutilated in the same way.

Many people think extraterrestrials are the ones dissecting the cows and horses. I wondered the same, until tonight.

JOHN TITOR AND MAD COW DISEASE - CJD

You may know about the plague of CJD that spread over Great Britian. Over 6 million cows had to be incinerated, because they were infected with that brain-eating disease. NOW I find out from this show, the ground-up bones of the infected cows were sold and mixed in with Fertilizer that was sold to countries around the world, including the U.S.! This will spread Mad Cow Disease! :eek: It can't be killed, or so I've read (paraphrasing).

In The Unexplained Files, they interviewed some ranchers or farmers who said at night they saw a Black Helicopter flying over the area where the mutilated cows were later found. That would be a Military or government helicopter.

Suddenly all the pieces fit together. The U.S. government knows that Great Britain sold the infected Feritlizer to farmers and ranchers in the U.S., and because the U.S. government and the elite eat meat too (the Bilderbergs, Rothchilds, Rockefellers, etc), they are monitoring for CJD! They are testing specific areas of cows' anatomies, testing the BEEF, to see if it's infected or not.

They don't want the public to know, because they would panic and go ballistic...that's why the government is mutilating cows secretly. If they admitted they were responsible for it, they would have to say the reason why. If the public knew about it, people would literally go ballistic and become renegade criminals. That's what I'm thinking.

So the government allows the public to think the mutilations are being performed by extraterrestrials. That is a perfect cover. Blame it on the aliens, and Americans will remain clueless as to the real cause.

On a related note, I also think that Alzheimers might be linked to CJD, but I haven't researched it enough to know. It sounds suspicious enough to investigate.

Food for thought, while we can still think! God help us all.

JOHN TITOR

QUESTION: Name any near future event that makes history.

JOHN: FEB 15, 2001 - "You mean other than the mad cow pandemic, the breakthroughs in high-energy physics and the unknown functions of the 5100?"

JOHN: MAR 24, 2001 - "Yes, and people are still dying and a great deal of them are passing from CJD. As I said, with my very first few posts almost 6 months ago, I want to emphasize how devastating this will be."

Last edited:

outspoken

why wouldnt the govt just test for mad cow disease when the animals are on the way to the slaughter house? Seems like a lot of work just to do a test. The govt doesnt even test for mad cow disease in milk if they were really concerned about the disease i would assume they would start there.

Ren

Maybe the aliens are humans from our future testing the animals.