Ccp Owns Every Major University in Us----Mike Pompeo

MODAT7

They're at the University of Pennsylvania, too. And we now know that this Chinese money, these Chinese officials met classified documents in that space. They were in the same place. We need to know if there's any risk they might have gotten a hold of them.
Almost comical how the LWO accuses everyone else of what they're doing behind the scenes.

steven chiverton

8thsinner

All the major governments are owned by the same people, or controlled by the same people but local politics makes things hidden and complicated to follow. This is the first i've heard of china owning the universities though. I am fairly perspicacious but I can't see the logics and paths and patterns behind this deception as it is strongly wired into the 3d matrix world.

Wind7

Staff
This is nothing new.

China has their fingers in a lot of international pies in a myriad of ways.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
This is nothing new.

China has their fingers in a lot of international pies in a myriad of ways.

I suppose we could get the U.N. to declare the Chinese currency valueless. Thus nullifying all purchases over the world by China for being fraudulent.

steven chiverton

well if they have there fingers in alot of pies maybe these pies are humen political butts full of the same sh#t in there university owned toilets