Change Timeline and stay there ?

Rawknee

i bought hdr machine, did not try it yet.
?

Well this is an easy one. max didn't realize your "WHAAAAAT?????" was an exclamation of wonderment and awe, but rather thought you were legitimately asking him, "what"?, as in "what do you mean", and now you're confused as to why he stated the same thing twice because you didn't realize that he misunderstood your statement.

Zeirbah

I have had some strange experiences with the HDR before, along with some strange dreams (could have been astral time travel for some of them), but no physical time travel experiences.

Himalayan Hermit

According to Steven Gibbs, HDR is *not* designed to take you to your time-line. So even if you physically time travel with HDR allegedly, you're not in your past/future and in an alternate time-line, but supposedly you do *return* to your timeline.

The whole thing is designed to Hyper Dimensionally resonate yourself to a parallel timeline. This says that those who believe in HDR automatically believe in the theory of parallel timelines (I hope I'm right here). Of course other than Gibbs, and a few others we all know about - we don't really have any proof from anyone who's traveled physically. *That* itself is strange because if Gibbs has been selling for 20+ yrs - we ought to have experiences flooding in from people (even if they are bitching how HDR is a toy and Gibbs is a fraudster).

Gibbs said that many people who travel without taking precautions - never make it back to their timeline, which is another reason we never hear back from them.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
The Gibbs HDR is not for everyone. Many people buy one and never use it and others will try to use it to Astral Travel. And a small number of buyers will try to Physical Time Travel and never said any thing about it, because 99% of the people around them will call them a nut case or even to post on this great web site many members will call them nut cases also.

I would never post any of my 60 years of Travel Travel experiences and/or research work here for being called a weirdo or nut case by other not very nice members.

Professor Opmmur

Last edited:

emanuela

The Gibbs HDR is not for everyone. Many people buy one and never use it and others will try to use it to Astral Travel. And a small number of buyers will try to Physical Time Travel and never said any thing about it, because 99% of the people around them will call them a nut case or even to post on this great web site many members will call them nut cases also.

I would never post any of my 60 years of Travel Travel experiences and/or research work here for being called a weirdo or nut case by other not very nice members.

Professor Opmmur

So if i need to time travel in my past, how can i do it?

TimeFlipper

Professor Opmmur

So if i need to time travel in my past, how can i do it?
Prof Opmmur has already explained everything to you :)

Physics vs Jaden

Amazing Person
Zenith
I like to think of it like this.
If you saw a clone of yourself RIGHT NOW and you KNEW it was a clone, would you be able to combine with your clone?