Changing past ??

paradoxphillic

Hi,

I'm new to time traveling. So I hope any experienced time travelers (both physical and mental) can help me. I'm generally happy with my life, although , I want to go back in time to 2002 and change something very important in my life. But I am interested in jumping to an alternate reality where it is 2002 and me choosing a certain path rather than what I actually did in my 2002. But like I said, I'm happy in my life so I do not want to disturb this timeline. However I do know had I made that decision in 2002, my life would have been something very different. So any experienced time travelers can help me with this ? ( I would rather like to travel mentally back in time and experience this change in the past)
I'm sorry if I sound like I make no sense but this is the only place I thought I could seek legitimate answers. Also excuse my grammar as English is not my first language.

walt willis

Each and every time we travel into the past or future we cause change, but the problem is that we are not alone in this process as there are many other areas at different time zones doing this and causing constant changes anyhow.
It is what make life so very interesting, otherwise life would be boring.
Knowing a future that was fixed and set in stone would drive us nuts!
Try to enjoy the unknown ride...