ChatGPT is so powerful. I asked ChatGPT some questions about time travel and building time machines yesterday. It left me stunned.

james

arsk your program chat to compare russian kosyrev mirror experiment and chrono visor
I asked the ChatGPT this question:
Please compare russian kosyrev mirror experiment and chrono visor?
This is the response it gave:
The Kozyrev mirror experiment is based on the theories of Russian astrophysicist Nikolai Kozyrev, who proposed that time is a physical property that can be manipulated using a rotating mirror made of specific materials. According to Kozyrev, the mirror can change the flow of time, allowing individuals to see events from the past or future. However, there is no scientific evidence to support these claims, and the Kozyrev mirror is not recognized as a legitimate scientific tool.

The Chronovisor, on the other hand, is a supposed device that was first described by Italian priest and scientist Father Pellegrino Maria Ernetti in the 1960s. According to Ernetti, the Chronovisor is a machine that can view and record events from the past by tuning into the "chronal energy" left behind by historical events. Ernetti claimed that he and a team of scientists had successfully used the Chronovisor to witness events such as the crucifixion of Jesus Christ and the speeches of Julius Caesar.

However, there is no concrete evidence to support the existence of the Chronovisor, and many researchers believe that it is a hoax. Ernetti never provided any concrete proof of the machine's existence, and many of the details surrounding his supposed experiments are inconsistent or impossible to verify.

In summary, while both the Kozyrev mirror experiment and the Chronovisor deal with concepts of time and perception, the Kozyrev mirror is a theoretical device that has not been proven to work, while the Chronovisor is a supposed device with no credible evidence to support its existence.

steven chiverton

arsk your chat gpt in an experiment subjecting various frequency ac waves to water in a water proofed speaker the crystalline structure of the water mysteriously pulled light from out of nowhere and displayed these light glyphs on the surface of the water as if it was trying to communicate to me and some was readable and it gave me an answer for a value of ceramic capacitor which i was buying lots of and calculating various values for frequencies so on the surface of water was 6p8 and thats a value for a picofarads capacitor but when i made that and got a frequency what was it supposed to be for can your arsk the gpt chat how dose water also communicate by using light and what is the real source of that mystery light

steven chiverton

i had a really good chat with this ai and it even thanked me for my kind words wow i asked question it answered and i asked another but something went wrong due to server outage error so i couldn't re submit it as i got the same answer something went wrong server outage error so the servers are crap and ai cant operate with humen crappy servers