Captain Leale Martelli - The Odyssey in the Realms of Time

Mjölnir

But there is something more. A lot of more and more...

Huygens (a member of the Livorno's Dutch German Confraternity... whatta... another Confraternirty!) built near the villa a chapel devoted to Saint Lucy. A little chapel... but octagonal...

Oh mon dieu, les octagones... beaucoup de significations.

Vielleicht zu viele Bedeutungen.

Maar binnen de achthoek is er een kruis (but inside the octagon there is a cross).

Welche Kreuze?
Kruis
Cross..

Mais oui, the Templar Cross (also Maltese Cross, but Maltese Order has its own problems nowadays with the Pope, the Cardinal and the Order Leader)

Mjölnir

And the Templar Cross was used to create..
the Templar secret alphabet... the one used by Little Doctor in his image where is written: Magdalena!

Artemis, Diana, Saint Lucy, Magdalena, Christian feast, Pagan feast of light, Templar...

Something more should be written about the symbolic meaning of the number 8 (octagonal chapel, therefore number 8), but not this time. Maybe in the future.

Only a thing... Castel dal Monte is octagonal.
The Military Orders (also the templar) in the middle age usually built octagonal churches or chapel...

The eighth days is the one of the Resurrection, after the seven days of the biblical creation.

My two cents

Last edited:

Mjölnir

I forgot another detail...
Among the sacred trees to Diana, there are cypress, and where you can find cypress in Valle Benedetta?
On the little road leading to the Church of Saint Gualberto!

TOURIST

Sambuca - photoes taken in 2016 - the monastery is closed........, but not well and so............:

upload_2017-2-5_0-32-0.png

there is an altar stone
upload_2017-2-4_23-58-46.png

I've found some depictions on the walls, extremely significant

upload_2017-2-5_0-0-3.png

upload_2017-2-5_0-1-1.png

near the monastery some tunnels - this is one of the largest (very dangerous to be walked routes)

upload_2017-2-5_0-1-56.png

Phoenix represented in a niche on the wall

upload_2017-2-5_0-34-8.png

upload_2017-2-5_0-2-44.png

I really got aghast watching them - not easy to explain their presence in that religious
building, unless we considering what little doctor is writing.............

My next targets is the Conventaccio (I've to find it on the Hills yet !! ) .
I know well where is Villa Huygens, but it is completely closed by fence - no possible to go and visit the area at the moment.
I really would like to go there to get knowledge.
I have been told that as at the Valle Benedetta Church path also Villa Huygens path had
on its two sides a long row of cypress trees. That cypress path had been destroyed during
the bombing at time of the war ; nowadays there is a different specie of trees in the path.
A very big gate stops anyone on the way.
TOURIST

Last edited:

Mjölnir

Hi Montecchiello! I reckon you are the same writing on Buddhismo Italia forum, where you wrote a message to Curiosity, trying, together with Glasnik, to bring him to Benedetta Valley! Aren't you?