Captain Leale Martelli - The Odyssey in the Realms of Time

vario

Hi Montecchiello! I reckon you are the same writing on Buddhismo Italia forum, where you wrote a message to Curiosity, trying, together with Glasnik, to bring him to Benedetta Valley! Aren't you?
????????Sorry but i do not understand the meaning of the message.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Wow, This tread has gone nuts, with False News and Videos, over 95% off the subject. "Chronovisor Device"

Mjölnir

Hi Montecchiello! I reckon you are the same writing on Buddhismo Italia forum, where you wrote a message to Curiosity, trying, together with Glasnik, to bring him to Benedetta Valley! Aren't you?
????????Sorry but i do not understand the meaning of the message.

It's quite easy, in another forum there is another "Montecchiello" (Montecchiello here is one that liked some of my posts) and I would like to know if he/she is the same person.

Mjölnir

Wow, This tread has gone nuts, with False News and Videos, over 95% off the subject. "Chronovisor Device"

I agree. It appears we have a few trolls trying to derail the thread. Moderator assistance is needed!

I hope you're not speaking about me. I'm trying to add some more information to the little doctor's already really interesting story. If you don't agree let me know what I have to change.
Regards

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
A Re-post:

The more I read the post within this thread, the more I get perturbed with all the inaccuracies from start to finish as well as the off the subject people are posting.

To set the record straight the device that were talking about had a screen or maybe I should say CRT, that was 5 inches in diameter and black-and-white. It is very frustrating to me, when I see colored pictures, when the device was only capable of black-and-white data. Not to mention pictures that were never ever taken that have appeared as factual events using the real Chronovisor, or was most likely shot with an 8 mm motion picture camera or something of equal value.

My suggestion is a simple one, please go back and review and study the real Chronovisor data and not use manufactured data which the Internet is full of on this subject.

Sorry about my personal rant.

Professor Opmmur

Last edited: Oct 9, 2016
Opmmur, Oct 9, 2016

I do not wish to stop your stories posted by you and Little Dr. But, your posting 100% False information and Videos, and 100% off the subject about the Chronovisor Device. This tread should in the History section maybe and not in the time travel section.

TimeFlipper

Blimey Prof, they were shots from a double barrelled shot gun :LOL: just joking Prof :D.
But of course, you are right (y) :)...CRT=Cathode Ray Tube..

Mjölnir

I would like to add something about Huygens. Who was mr. Huygens?
We know he was a wealthy rich merchant, whose family arrived in Livorno from Germany / Netherland.
He built a villa over a medieval Saint Lucy’s Church, and he built a strange octagonal chapel in honour of Saint Lucy, but I have already spoken about Saint Lucy and the octagonal chapel and its symbolism.

Huygens built not only his Villa and the related octagonal chapel but was involved in building the Benedetta Valley’s church together with the presbyter Colombino Bassi (or Barsi, a noble family from Genua). Huygens was a great friend of Colombino and sometimes spent whole days in the convent next to the church… doing what?

Together with Colombino Bassi and Huygens there was also Agà the Armenian, another very wealthy merchant in Livorno, that helped building the Benedetta Valley’s church and also the Armenian Church in Livorno. Other people connected to the construction of the church were Isabella Bassi, sister of Colombino the Presbyter, and his husband Pompilio Ricci.

Huygens also cut the wood and reclaimed the land, because the area of Benedetta Valley was unhealthy.

So we have noble Italian presbyter/bishop (coming from Genoa), a wealthy German merchant and a wealthy Armenian noble-merchant building the Church. Therefore, why three people came in Livorno from Genoa, German and Armenia and decided to buy an old church (saint Lucy’s church), built a villa and after that built another church (benedetta valley’s church) in a relatively remote place with the need to reclaim the area (it should be easier to build in Livorno downtown…).

Last but not least Huygens was very devoted to Mary and financed one of her feast day. But at what Maria was interested in? Maria the mother of Jesus or Maria Magdalena?

Something other about these guys. Colombino Bassi didn’t remain a simple presbyter but became bishop.
Agà the Armen was killed by another person of the Armenian community.

Oh, what a funny coincidence.
Who was saved by captain Martelli at the beginning of the twentieth century in Istanbul? An Armenian.
Why was this mission so urgent?

Last edited:

vario

I would like to add something about Huygens. Who was mr. Huygens?
We know he was a wealthy rich merchant, whose family arrived in Livorno from Germany / Netherland.
He built a villa over a medieval Saint Lucy’s Church, and he built a strange octagonal chapel in honour of Saint Lucy, but I have already spoken about Saint Lucy and the octagonal chapel and its symbolism.

Huygens built not only his Villa and the related octagonal chapel but was involved in building the Benedetta Valley’s church together with the presbyter Colombino Bassi (or Barsi, a noble family from Genua). Huygens was a great friend of Colombino and sometimes spent whole days in the convent next to the church… doing what?

Together with Colombino Bassi and Huygens there was also Agà the Armenian, another very wealthy merchant in Livorno, that helped building the Benedetta Valley’s church and also the Armenian Church in Livorno. Other people connected to the construction of the church were Isabella Bassi, sister of Colombino the Presbyter, and his husband Pompilio Ricci.

Huygens also cut the wood and reclaimed the land, because the area of Benedetta Valley was unhealthy.

So we have noble Italian presbyter/bishop (coming from Genoa), a wealthy German merchant and a wealthy Armenian noble-merchant building the Church. Therefore, why three people came in Livorno from Genoa, German and Armenia and decided to buy an old church (saint Lucy’s church), built a villa and after that built another church (benedetta valley’s church) in a relatively remote place with the need to reclaim the area (it should be easier to build in Livorno downtown…).

Last but not least Huygens was very devoted to Mary and financed one of her feast day. But at what Maria was interested in? Maria the mother of Jesus or Maria Magdalena?

Something other about these guys. Colombino Bassi didn’t remain a simple presbyter but became bishop.
Agà the Armen was killed by another person of the Armenian community.

Oh, what a funny coincidence.
Who was saved by captain Martelli at the beginning of the twentieth century in Istanbul? An Armenian.
Why was so mission so urgent?
This information is very important, it gives credibility to the whole story of Little doctor.