Chunk of ground missing?

Snow

Chunk of ground missing?

Reading through this thread, I finally felt at home. Is that a bad thing?

>:D<

I don't know lonewolf . . . I guess it depends if you have been outted as member of the lunatic fringe or not . . .

or are you Russian? ;)

Welcome to our little spot on the edge of the web . . .

SFW

Lonewolf

Chunk of ground missing?

Most people who know me think I am, as one friend described, "a dubiously intellegent paranoid eccentric. And you're horny. But we love you anyway."

And reading through here, I just feel as if I may have found a place where people will listen instead of just thinking that I am crazy.

I appreciette the warm welcome.

BTW- Although Isaac wasn't the most intellegent scientist out there, his laws of motion are still very purtainent to these conversations. Does anyone have any idea of how gravity can be ditorted without an equal an oppisite reaction, or does anyone know where the and *when* the equal and opposite reaction of space time distortion happens?

StarLord

Chunk of ground missing?

Lonewolf, you could ask the Govt. they have been trying to reverse engineer ET's craft for decades. Manipulation of gravity is the basis of the free energy that our universe is full of. All you need is Mass.

Lonewolf

Chunk of ground missing?

Originally posted by StarLord@Aug 11 2004, 12:15 PM
Lonewolf, you could ask the Govt. they have been trying to reverse engineer ET's craft for decades. Manipulation of gravity is the basis of the free energy that our universe is full of. All you need is Mass.

Laughing heartingly - Mass is one thing I have in abudance.

On a serious note, I doubt that the government will ever be forthcoming to me or anyone else about any scientific findings they have.

Phoenix

Chunk of ground missing?

Does anyone have any idea of how gravity can be ditorted without an equal an oppisite reaction, or does anyone know where the and *when* the equal and opposite reaction of space time distortion happens?
Having to do with electromagentic effects, rotations, and right angles?

Judge Bean

Chunk of ground missing?

Originally posted by Phoenix@Aug 30 2004, 10:52 AM
Does anyone have any idea of how gravity can be ditorted without an equal an oppisite reaction, or does anyone know where the and *when* the equal and opposite reaction of space time distortion happens?
Having to do with electromagentic effects, rotations, and right angles?

Due to the required disruption of the law of physics which requires consequence, "time travel" would necessarily uncouple cause and effect for the affected matter-- the transposed matter, that is.

StarLord

Chunk of ground missing?

Yeah, it's kind of like being on the 15th floor of a 75 floor building where a guy jumps from the 74th floor and is heard to claim as he passes the 15th floor, "Soooo Farrrr Sooo Gooood"

It's not the journey, but the sudden stop at the end that can change your day significantly.

Which of course, leads us magicly to our topic, a chunk of ground missing.

Judge Bean

Chunk of ground missing?

Originally posted by StarLord@Aug 30 2004, 11:30 PM
Yeah, it's kind of like being on the 15th floor of a 75 floor building where a guy jumps from the 74th floor and is heard to claim as he passes the 15th floor, \"Soooo Farrrr Sooo Gooood\"

It's not the journey, but the sudden stop at the end that can change your day significantly.

Which of course, leads us magicly to our topic, a chunk of ground missing.

When he passes the 13th Floor, does anything happen?