Compilation: Time Travel stories!

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I'll probably forget, but I should pull these guys up on the TV this weekend. I really hate being ADHD. I can do weights or something while watching to help. I never watch long stuff on the PC.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I'll probably forget, but I should pull these guys up on the TV this weekend. I really hate being ADHD. I can do weights or something while watching to help. I never watch long stuff on the PC.

I go to a local gym everyday. I get on an elliptical exercise machine everyday for an hour. Usually the news is running. It helps keep my mind off the monotony of exercise. My heart rate is double speed for an hour. It's probably the only thing in reality that keeps arteries from plugging up.

Secretman3811

I go to a local gym everyday. I get on an elliptical exercise machine everyday for an hour. Usually the news is running. It helps keep my mind off the monotony of exercise. My heart rate is double speed for an hour. It's probably the only thing in reality that keeps arteries from plugging up.
When was sleeping all I hear is this speed of my heart pounding on my chest like drum set super fast but it stop after woke up it was weird to me

MODAT7

When was sleeping all I hear is this speed of my heart pounding on my chest like drum set super fast but it stop after woke up it was weird to me
With my severe sleep deprivation problems, I've noticed strange things happening on the edge of consciousness. I had something like this happen once. Years ago I used to sleep with binaural beats around 100Hz. One night I was having bad insomnia but finally got to sleep, but sorta didn't. The low rumble sounded like a 2kHz whistle and vision in my eyes went from black to gray. I'm not sure how long this lasted, but when I woke up, all went back to normal. From the frequencies, that would indicate about a 20x speed up. I figured from the experience that my body went to sleep but I didn't experience full unconsciousness.