Computer Dictator

jurgen36

Re: Computer Dictator

Numenorean7 said:
Robots or humans, gov don't really listen to people, so what would be the difference from our point of view? I can't do anything when humans are in control, I think it would be the same with robots.

Num7

Well I believe there is a much bigger chance that a robot government listens to people and evaluates their input as that lying politicians take any notice of the wants of their electorate, at least not once they are elected.

Regards

gonzogirl

Now its gonna happen....It should happen in Iraq and I should program it. It will an "acceptable" dictator...:rolleyes:

Wait..I mean Afghanistan...;)

gonzogirl

Numenorean7 said:
I thought Bush was a robot.. ?

Hes a puppet. Robots are smarter than he is. He acts like a preproggrammed robot but you can see the puppet strings there...

jurgen36

gonzogirl said:
Hes a puppet. Robots are smarter than he is. He acts like a preproggrammed robot but you can see the puppet strings there...

Yes I do agree he does act like a very very old 4 bit cpu, no original thoughts of his own very slow and sluggish, but likes to show who is the boss. At least he believes it is himself. ha ha ha
Even my daughter, a very lovely girl with a masters degree thinks the same, she just spend three month in Montana and is utterly surprised that the people there can not see through the narrow mind of the man.
Regards

jurgen36

kc wildman said:
and all this time I thought he was a trained circus monkey

But a trained circus monkey can be trained to do something. I do not believe that's possible with the bonehead.

Regards

gonzogirl

Yeah...years of grooming have convinced Bush that he is someone. Well his head is full of cotton...not much going on there...
Fact is is that most politions are like that...in one way or another.

Keroscene

Alot of people say that theres going to be somekind of false flag terrorist attack where Bush tries to keep office. I can't see it though, I think Bush wants to get the hell out of there and dump this mess he's made into someone elses lap. He's probably got a big countdown timer ticking the seconds away to remind him its all going to be over soon.