Conspiracy Theories

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Difficult to answer because I believe in many of them! :) Not all, of course...

Once, I read that people think the government puts nanobots in all vaccines. I think that's pretty funny.

JasperMoon

I have recently been searching a lot of conspiracy theories and would like for peple to tell me there favourite conspiracy theories to research ?
The story that Eisenhower was visited by aliens several times. The one alien in particular Valient Thor. A movie has been made about that called Stranger at the Pentagon. CAn't wait for the full version to be in the theaters.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
There are soooo many of them. If I was to pick a few of them, I'd definitely pick the following:
  • Faked (or not) Moon landing
  • Hollow Earth with reptilians controlling everything
  • Global UFO cover up conspiracy, pretty much X-Files style
You can't go wrong with these 3.

I remember reading an article about an theory involving young Barack Obama on a mission on Mars through some sort of portal. It was pretty crazy, but how fascinating!

Check it out here:
White House Denies CIA Teleported Obama to Mars | Paranormalis

GreatSCOTT

There are soooo many of them. If I was to pick a few of them, I'd definitely pick the following:
  • Faked (or not) Moon landing
  • Hollow Earth with reptilians controlling everything
  • Global UFO cover up conspiracy, pretty much X-Files style
You can't go wrong with these 3.

I remember reading an article about an theory involving young Barack Obama on a mission on Mars through some sort of portal. It was pretty crazy, but how fascinating!

Check it out here:
White House Denies CIA Teleported Obama to Mars | Paranormalis
Yes there some pretty cool conspiracies there Num7 And yh I always like the one about andrew basiago and Barack Obama going to mars aswell :) he also travelled to the gettysburg address and he also have prove !

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
Besides the obvious that I'm sure you know about such as Moon landings, Bigfoot, JFK, Princess Diana, etc.

Check out

1. We live in a Simulation reality
2. The multiverse and multi dimensions
3. Titanic conspiracy
4. Civilisation on Earth, began on Mars
5. Montauk Project
6. Rods

Poison Pen

I have recently been searching a lot of conspiracy theories and would like for peple to tell me there favourite conspiracy theories to research ?

I really don't have any favorite I try to learn a little about them all but like some here have said there are so many! I guess my absolute favorite right now is the flat earth BS.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Besides the obvious that I'm sure you know about such as Moon landings, Bigfoot, JFK, Princess Diana, etc.

Check out

3. Titanic conspiracy
5. Montauk Project
6. Rods
Number 1 will never get old. Love it. Number 4 is incredibly interesting as well, a possible giant mystery of the long gone past.

I didn't hear much about rods from number 6. They're flying rods that can be spotted in pictures, right? I think you should probably start a thread about them, they're a great subject I don't think we talked about much. All we discuss are orbs!

CDS

Check out

3. Titanic conspiracy
5. Montauk Project
6. Rods
Number 1 will never get old. Love it. Number 4 is incredibly interesting as well, a possible giant mystery of the long gone past.

I didn't hear much about rods from number 6. They're flying rods that can be spotted in pictures, right? I think you should probably start a thread about them, they're a great subject I don't think we talked about much. All we discuss are orbs!

Rods are also known as skyfish. I believe they're insects. :cautious:

Poison Pen

Check out

3. Titanic conspiracy
5. Montauk Project
6. Rods

Rods are also known as skyfish. I believe they're insects. :cautious:

Your right they are:

Rods: Flying Absurdities

Rod (optics) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Odd though, I never knew Bigfoot was a conspiracy theory? Some one explain in what way?