Conspiracy to create nuclear war.

OakFieldAlienz444

Russia's doctrine states that an immediate threat to their statehood constitutes
a justification for any kind of war including nuclear.
If they propagate the idea that the US bought off the Wagner group
they could use this as a means or excuse to nuke the us.

Now we have North Korea saying they will nuke the us----again.

Last edited:

Beholder

What kind of coup or revolution has there ever been in history that was called off at the last minute?
They usually cancel it before going public, so we never hear about it. I assume that many wannabe revolutionists just keep collecting weapons, knowing that they would not stand a chance without support from parts of the military.

OakFieldAlienz444

I don't entirely agree with the perspective put here as I think
Putin hoodwinked Ukraine and the US not the other way around,
but this is why a war with russia is scary as hell:

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I have noticed that all North Korean missiles aimed at Japan seem to fall short in the sea. Without any nuclear explosion at all. So is it just all bark and no bite? Or are our ET buddies making sure we don't get to annihilate ourselves.

OakFieldAlienz444

I have noticed that all North Korean missiles aimed at Japan seem to fall short in the sea. Without any nuclear explosion at all. So is it just all bark and no bite? Or are our ET buddies making sure we don't get to annihilate ourselves.

North Korea has been threatening to nuke america for the past 30 years practically,
the reason it's a little scarier now is cuz of the war with Russia and China's influence
etc.