Chronovisor [ConspiracyCafe.net] Abovetopsecret Is A Cointelpro Disinfo Operation

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe
View attachment 1702405226127.png

Create Account
Conspiracycafe.net
Members
Forums
Calendar
Arcade
Links Directory
Chat
Downloads
Conspiracycafe.net
The Conspiracy Cafe
Government Projects
Rules of the Cafe
View New Content

Welcome to Conspiracycafe.net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo
Abovetopsecret Is A Cointelpro Disinfo Operation
- - - - -
Started by Out of the box, Aug 13 2008 11:02 AM

Prev
Page 2 of 8
Next
»
Please log in to reply

72 replies to this topic
#11 Abovetopsecret Is A Cointelpro Disinfo Operation: post #11
Cary
Posted 13 August 2008 - 08:07 PM
Cary
Ragin Cajun

10,537 posts
An ass
Interests:Yes, have some.
DOB: I AM Cary

I am: Cajun (nuff said)

Country flag:
Thanks for all those welcome messages. I hope I'll enjoy the time spent on this forum :D

ATS as a CIA front under shit like Operation Mockingbird is somewhat old news. Glad to see you at the Cafe Out of the Box.

What evidence are you aware of? Would you say Jeff Rense and Coast to Coast are similar projects? Another other websites you can think of?

No idea about Jeff Rense or Coast to Coast, although I have my suspicions about Coast to Coast. A member here, Cornelia from Italy, posted about the CIA connection to ATS about two years ago. I don't know if I can find that old thread, it's been awhile. I don't know a lot of sites, but I suspect (and that's all it is) that the James Randi Educational Foundation (JREF) could be a CIA front. Very government loyalist kind of place with the strangest bunch of characters.

Oh yeah, Bubbu. John Lear was banned from ATS in the last year because of the stuff he was claiming there. Have you seen his interviews with Project Camelot? Very interesting. He talks about getting banned from ATS in the beginning of his interview.
Edited by Cary, 13 August 2008 - 08:10 PM.

"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their money, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them (around the banks), will deprive the people of their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered."

Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826), US Founding Father

#12 Abovetopsecret Is A Cointelpro Disinfo Operation: post #12
StarLord
Posted 13 August 2008 - 08:50 PM
StarLord
Conspiratus Illuminatus

VIP Elite Member

14,546 posts
Grayson
DOB: I knew Moses

I am: At Peace with my soul

Country flag:
""For example, what they demand of anyone who quotes anything from their site to do is that for every single post you have to mention Above Top Secret twice, you have to give the named title of the thread, the name of the person posting and then the URL. This means that if I wanted to quote just one page of a discussion with say 15 posters on it, I would have to say Above Top Secret 30 times, and provide 30 linkable URL's . That is 15 links and 30 mentions of their name for the search engines to hit. It is free advertising. It is designed to force anyone who wants to quote threads or discussions to do advertising for AboveTopSecret.""

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's pretty brutal if it's true.
Come to the Light side. There's No Medals For Stumbling Around In The Dark Is There...Forgive The Darkside, For They Know Not What They Do.

We are Spiritual Beings Having A Human Consciousness Experience.

Wait Long Enough, People Will Forget What They Are About And Show Their True Side To You.

#13 Abovetopsecret Is A Cointelpro Disinfo Operation: post #13
Anti-Skeptic Spray
Posted 15 August 2008 - 01:42 AM
Anti-Skeptic Spray
Master Abater

VIP Elite Member

2,302 posts
Sagacious
Interests:preserving the American way of life.
DOB: Good side of 40

I am: Fucking Marvellous

Country flag:
Welcome out of the Box! I don't think you will have to worry about censorism here as I am a pain in the ass! And they have let me stay here. Especially when the topic is anything about the south. I am quite sure that I am on strike two for my many comments on southern lifestyle. At the very least if I am ever at a CC.Net gathering I will be sure to not leave my Beer alone with MuN or Cary as I am sure it will taste funnier when I return- that just means they like me.

I have witnessed censorism in other boards which is pretty juvinile if you ask me. Also if they are CIA it is STUPID on their part as allowing someone to post ANYTHING they wanted would be a great way of gathering Intel on dissenters- if you ban them you cant spy on them anymore.

About the only thing you cant say here is that you will kill someone or cause any sort of harm whatsoever to the president. The secret service takes that shit real serious! And its just plain not nice. But by all means, if you don't like the prez (or anyone else) spout off, please.

Speaking of the south I might drift OT for just a moment:

TOP 39 THINGS YOU WOULD NEVER
HEAR A SOUTHERNER SAY

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

39. "I'll take Shakespeare for $1000, Alex"

38. Duct tape won't fix that.

37. Lisa Marie was lucky to catch Michael.

36. Come to think of it, I'll have a Heineken.

35. We don't keep firearms in this house.

34. Has anybody seen the sideburns trimmer?

33. You can't feed that to the dog.

32. I thought Graceland was tacky.

31. No kids in the back of the pick-up, it's not safe.

30. Wrasslin's fake.

29. Honey, did you mail the donation to Greenpeace?

28. We're vegetarians.

27. Do you think my hair is too big?

26. I'll have grapefruit instead of biscuits and gravy.

25. Honey, do you think the bonsai tree needs watering?

24, Who's Richard Petty?

23. Give me a small bag of pork rinds.

22. Deer heads detract from the decor.

21. Spitting is such a nasty habit.

20. I just could not find a thing at Wal-Mart.

19. Trim the fat off that steak.

18. Cappuccino tastes better than expresso.

17. The tires on that truck are too big.

16. I'll have the arugula and radicchio salad.

15. I've got it all on floppy disk.

14. Unsweetened tea tastes better.

13. Would you like your fish poached or broiled.

12. My fianc�e, Paula Jo, is registered at Tiffany's.

11. I've got two cases of Zima for the Super Bowl.

10. Little Debbie snack cakes have too many fat grams.

9. Checkmate.

8. She's too old to be wearing a bikini.

7. Does the salad bar have bean sprouts?

6. Hey, here's an episode of "Hee Haw" that we have not seen.

5. I don't have a favorite college team.

4. Be sure my salad dressing is on the side.

3. I believe you cooked those green beans too long.

2. Those shorts ought to be a little longer, Darla.

and the #1 thing you would never hear a Southerner say is--
1. Elvis who?
Edited by Anti-Skeptic Spray, 15 August 2008 - 01:44 AM.

“In order to seek truth, it is necessary once in the course of our life to doubt, as far as possible, of all things.”
― René Descartes

#14 Abovetopsecret Is A Cointelpro Disinfo Operation: post #14
sosuemetoo
Posted 15 August 2008 - 02:20 AM
sosuemetoo
Conspiratus Illuminatus

4,477 posts
Give me some rep
DOB: Unrepeatable

Country flag:
That is 15 links and 30 mentions of their name for the search engines to hit. It is free advertising. It is designed to force anyone who wants to quote threads or discussions to do advertising for AboveTopSecret.""

That's pretty brutal if it's true.

The problems I usually see in ATS are on the Alternative Breaking News. They "say" that the first person to post the topic, their topic will remain and the multiples will be deleted. I've been on many times where there have been 3-5 people that posted the same thing and it is the "seasoned" member who's post will remain.

Problem is that you cannot post your complaint anywhere or you will be banned, no questions asked. ATS's claim is that they don't have time to mess with these sorts of complaints....this is what makes their website run well :ninja:

Member complaints on their "Board Questions and answers will disappear before your eyes or even more frustrating will be that a member of staff locks the thread w/o even responding. I used to think that it was the "way" or "mood" in which the member was posting a complaint. However, I saw one about 6 months ago that read something like "Pretty please, could you explain to me why my Alternative News Item was deleted when it was the first one posted (attached is a pic of the post and time it was posted)? I'm not upset, I just want to know for future reference." The thread was locked and the member had "banned" next to it. When a member is banned he/she has no way of messaging any of the staff so that they can possibly be reinstated.

Are they CIA or some covert operation? I have no idea. What I do know is that they've made it difficult to become a member, difficult to remain a "posting" member, difficult to debate another member's views and difficult to plead a case regarding membership. I've chosen the "safe" way and I don't post. I'd probably be banned for my avatar from here! Posted Image

and the #1 thing you would never hear a Southerner say is--
1. Elvis who?

I've applied a warning to your account, before Cary took care of it. :p No idea what KiraSjon might do to you if SHE sees it!
#15 Abovetopsecret Is A Cointelpro Disinfo Operation: post #15
BubbuClinton
Posted 15 August 2008 - 04:12 AM
BubbuClinton
Conspirator

200 posts
Give me some rep
I am: Naughty

HEAR A SOUTHERNER SAY

Is it true the family trees don't fork in the South?
Bubbu

Posted Image
#16 Abovetopsecret Is A Cointelpro Disinfo Operation: post #16
MajorUrsaNorte
Posted 15 August 2008 - 12:35 PM
MajorUrsaNorte
Chief Dog Wrangler and Camp Cook

VIP Elite Member

4,201 posts
Wholly Zarjaz
Interests:Hunting, Fishing and anything else in the Great Outdoors
DOB: Good side of 40

I am: Locked and Loaded

Country flag:

HEAR A SOUTHERNER SAY

Is it true the family trees don't fork in the South?

No, but we are real good at telling strangers which fork in the road leads right out of town.
Be Prepared,
Keep your powder dry,
And always remember,
The smoker you drink, the player you get.
#17 Abovetopsecret Is A Cointelpro Disinfo Operation: post #17
Cary
Posted 15 August 2008 - 02:59 PM
Cary
Ragin Cajun

10,537 posts
An ass
Interests:Yes, have some.
DOB: I AM Cary

I am: Cajun (nuff said)

Country flag:
They're just jealous MuN. American by birth, Southern by the grace of God.
"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their money, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them (around the banks), will deprive the people of their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered."

Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826), US Founding Father

#18 Abovetopsecret Is A Cointelpro Disinfo Operation: post #18
StarLord
Posted 15 August 2008 - 03:05 PM
StarLord
Conspiratus Illuminatus

VIP Elite Member

14,546 posts
Grayson

Country flag:
If it wasn't for Southerners, the North would have no clue how screwed up they were.

I always liked the quote: "Nope, But I know I Ain't Lost"
Come to the Light side. There's No Medals For Stumbling Around In The Dark Is There...Forgive The Darkside, For They Know Not What They Do.

Wait Long Enough, People Will Forget What They Are About And Show Their True Side To You.

#19 Abovetopsecret Is A Cointelpro Disinfo Operation: post #19
sosuemetoo
Posted 15 August 2008 - 05:21 PM
sosuemetoo
Conspiratus Illuminatus

4,477 posts
Give me some rep
DOB: Unrepeatable

Country flag:
No, but we are real good at telling strangers which fork in the road leads right out of town.

de�lu�sion�al,

Posted Image Audio Help /dɪˈluPosted Imageʒən/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[di-loo-zhuhPosted Imagen] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation �noun 1.an act or instance of deluding. 2.the state of being deluded. 3.a false belief or opinion: delusions of grandeur. 4.Psychiatry. a fixed false belief that is resistant to reason or confrontation with actual fact: a paranoid delusion.
Edited by sosuemetoo, 15 August 2008 - 05:22 PM.

#20 Abovetopsecret Is A Cointelpro Disinfo Operation: post #20
StarLord
Posted 15 August 2008 - 05:24 PM
StarLord
Conspiratus Illuminatus

VIP Elite Member

14,546 posts
Grayson

Country flag:

de�lu�sion�al,

Posted Image Audio Help /dɪˈluPosted Imageʒən/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[di-loo-zhuhPosted Imagen] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation �noun 1.an act or instance of deluding. 2.the state of being deluded. 3.a false belief or opinion: delusions of grandeur. 4.Psychiatry. a fixed false belief that is resistant to reason or confrontation with actual fact: a paranoid delusion.

:LMAO: I think we need one of them for Riccochet and Friendly Fire too.
Edited by StarLord, 15 August 2008 - 05:26 PM.

Prev
Page 2 of 8
Next
»
Back to Government Projects · Next Unread Topic →

0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Conspiracycafe.net
→ The Conspiracy Cafe
→ Government Projects

TopSiteList

IPB skin by IPBForumSkins