Chronovisor [ConspiracyCafe.net] Benghazi "mastermind" Suddenly Captured.

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe
View attachment 1702404698704.png

Create Account
Conspiracycafe.net
Members
Forums
Calendar
Arcade
Links Directory
Chat
Downloads
Conspiracycafe.net
The Conspiracy Cafe
Conspiracies
Rules of the Cafe
View New Content

Welcome to Conspiracycafe.net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo
Benghazi "mastermind" Suddenly Captured.
- - - - -
Started by malo, Jun 17 2014 08:58 PM

Please log in to reply

8 replies to this topic
#1 Benghazi "mastermind" Suddenly Captured.: post #1
malo
Posted 17 June 2014 - 08:58 PM
malo
Lord Conspiritalus

THUNDERBIRD

2,621 posts
Totally Scrotnig
Interests:My boogie shoes, computers, fun people, pranks, good food, good drink, good music... carving a life size replica of my house from balsa wood.
DOB: Unknown

I am: Spartacus

Country flag:
Wow, talk about convenient.... this guy is about as much of a "mastermind" as that guy, Lee Harvey somebody..

I'm sure he will "confess" in the next few days.

He will tell us that it was all spontaneous... not a planned attack.

WHAT DOES IT MATTER ~

I thought this was a "republican scam"??? That's what they said a week ago.

How can it be a scam if there was a so called mastermind?

These are not the droids you're looking for.

sorry, I'm a bit scattered today.

<p><span style="font-size:10px;"><strong><span style="font-family:'comic sans ms', cursive;"><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="color:#006400;">Greed, for lack of a better word, is good. ~ Gordon Gekko</span></span></span></strong></span></p>
<p><span style="color:#0000ff;"><span style="font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"><span style="font-size:10px;"><strong><span style="font-size:14px;">To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.</span></strong></span></span></span></p>
<p><span style="color:#0000ff;"><span style="font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"><span style="font-size:10px;"><strong><span style="font-size:14px;">~ Thomas Jefferson</span></strong></span></span></span>
#2 Benghazi "mastermind" Suddenly Captured.: post #2
dreamwalker
Posted 17 June 2014 - 09:21 PM
dreamwalker
Darkness

VIP Elite Member

13,533 posts
The Wahoonie
Interests:Determining the best way to escape.
DOB: Good side of 30

I am: Locked and Loaded

Country flag:
Pretty fucking convenient!!!!
"I've got a silver spoon on a chain.. I've got a grand piano to prop up my mortal remains. I've got wide staring eyes. I've got a strong urge to fly!! But I've got nowhere to fly to."
-Pink Floyd
#3 Benghazi "mastermind" Suddenly Captured.: post #3
dreamwalker
Posted 06 September 2014 - 08:03 PM
dreamwalker
Darkness

VIP Elite Member

13,533 posts
The Wahoonie

Country flag:
I know many of you despise FOX news though you may truly want to turn the channel to them at 5pm Eastern today. Finally get to hear from the survivors..
"I've got a silver spoon on a chain.. I've got a grand piano to prop up my mortal remains. I've got wide staring eyes. I've got a strong urge to fly!! But I've got nowhere to fly to."
-Pink Floyd
#4 Benghazi "mastermind" Suddenly Captured.: post #4
dreamwalker
Posted 06 September 2014 - 10:39 PM
dreamwalker
Darkness

VIP Elite Member

13,533 posts
The Wahoonie

Country flag:
Ok, after watching that the Susan Rice videos and Hillary's statements before congress make me a little sick.
-Pink Floyd
#5 Benghazi "mastermind" Suddenly Captured.: post #5
Noneoftheabove
Posted 10 September 2014 - 12:36 AM
Noneoftheabove
Conspiratus Maximus

VIP Elite Member

1,672 posts
Totally Scrotnig
DOB: Shit, older than Cary

I am: At Peace with my soul

Country flag:

Ok, after watching that the Susan Rice videos and Hillary's statements before congress make me a little sick.

The Soetoro administration admitted that they erased err... lost more 5 IRS employee's emails.

They should turn the Benghazi mastermind over to global warmers - they have a lot of experience waterboarding the truth out of data.

.45 ACP Because Shooting Twice is Just Silly!

#6 Benghazi "mastermind" Suddenly Captured.: post #6
baudmiksen
Posted 10 September 2014 - 09:11 PM
baudmiksen
Conspiratus Illuminatus

Admin Staff

3,594 posts
Totally Scrotnig
DOB: Youthful & funloving

I am: Chilled

Country flag:

The Soetoro administration admitted that they erased err... lost more 5 IRS employee's emails.

They should turn the Benghazi mastermind over to global warmers - they have a lot of experience waterboarding the truth out of data.

I'm curious if there have been any large surveys done among scientists or those in the scientific community that show global warming isnt happening, and if it is humans are not the direct cause of global warming. I tried googling it but only found evidence in support of instead of against. As far as surveys go, anyways. I can find individual opponents, but I'm interested in general consensus on a large scale by those qualified to interpret the data.

I do realize this is off topic, but its something Ive been looking for.

baudmiksen

#7 Benghazi "mastermind" Suddenly Captured.: post #7
Noneoftheabove
Posted 11 September 2014 - 01:26 AM
Noneoftheabove
Conspiratus Maximus

VIP Elite Member

1,672 posts
Totally Scrotnig

Country flag:
The unadjusted data all shows it is cooling and the ocean isn't rising.

The "adjusted" data looks more like the model data.

1. Morner on sea level (they no longer release the raw topex (satellite) data for sea level).
http://www.21stcentu...2010/Morner.pdf

2. Climate4you (by a Scandahoovian climate scientist) shows how historic data has been altered since May 2008 (he has data "maturity" charts). I've been following this a while and it was altered as much or more between 2000 and 2008. What is changing is historic data back to 1880. Most people view data as a constant not a variable.

3. McKitrick (PDF) http://dx.doi.org/10.../ojs.2014.47050
Paper applies statistical techniques to show the pause is 19 years long. It is generally agreed that if the pause exceeds 20 years the models are invalid.

4. The models are way off.
CMIP5-90-models-global-Tsfc-vs-obs-thru-

5. The Antarctic sea ice is at record levels (we had several records this year). The arctic ice is increasing. The current arctic ice level is above the trend line at the end of the summer (the lowest point of the year). Their "no ice" trendline isn't valid anymore (or by the end of the winter anyway).

BPIOMASIceVolumeAnomalyCurrentV2.1.png

6. There is no hot spot (as predicted by CO2 theory) at the equator.

hot-spot-model-predicted.gif

7. Only about 55% of climate scientists believe in the IPCC strong warming.

Now - this doesn't mean that the global warmers are completely wrong. There aren't many scientists that believe there is no CO2 warming. On the other hand Miskolczi believes that CO2 dries the upper atmosphere and basically neutralizes its effect.

http://www.friendsof...8-miskolczi.pdf

And a discussion from Dr. Spencer:

http://www.drroyspen...-warming-pause/

Personally I believe that CO2 warms the atmosphere about 1/2 as much as the predicted CO2 effect (50% negative feedback). The IPCC assumes a 2-4 times positive feedback to get their outrageous numbers and the pause indicates that is flatly nuts. So take their estimates and divide by 6 and you have reality.

The bigger issue is that more CO2 benefits everyone:

co2.jpg

Photosynthesis for most plants stops at 200 PPM. There was a photosynthesis crisis on land (not much plant growth) before the current interglacial (warm period). Claiming 280 PPM (a near starvation level) is ideal for plants is downright delusional.

CSIRO says that CO2 has increased plant growth 11% since 1982 and the deserts are greening (they were only expecting 5-10%). The deserts are 33% of the land mass. Turning desert into cropland would allow the planet to support humanity for the foreseeable future.

More growth means more food for plants, animals, and humans.

The policy of limiting CO2 and using crops for fuel is unconscionable. The inevitable result will be mass starvation or forced contraception. We should aim to level off at 600 PPM of CO2.

#8 Benghazi "mastermind" Suddenly Captured.: post #8
dreamwalker
Posted 11 September 2014 - 02:48 AM
dreamwalker
Darkness

VIP Elite Member

13,533 posts
The Wahoonie

Country flag:
There's actually a whole lot more than that. My Dad has sent me endless emails on this. I'll dig some up. It really is a Religion at this point vs. A legitimate Science.
-Pink Floyd
#9 Benghazi "mastermind" Suddenly Captured.: post #9
Noneoftheabove
Posted 11 September 2014 - 03:17 AM
Noneoftheabove
Conspiratus Maximus

VIP Elite Member

1,672 posts
Totally Scrotnig

Country flag:
Well, the IPCC predictions of disaster are based on the absolute worst case A1FI forcing (the RCP8.5 forcing file) which predicts CO2 at 950 PPM in 2100 (we are actually generating more CO2 than this).

Actual CO2 is increasing at 2 ppm per year so we are actually looking at 570 PPM in 2100 if we are naughty - 1/3 the CO2 increase the IPCC is using for its models.

And yeah it is a religion. CAGW stands for Cult of Anthropomorphic global warming. They refuse to debate their theology (climate science) and they excommunicate heretics (skeptics), so yeah, it's a cult.

Back to Conspiracies · Next Unread Topic →

0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Conspiracycafe.net
→ The Conspiracy Cafe
→ Conspiracies

TopSiteList

IPB skin by IPBForumSkins
Community Forum Software by IP.Board 3.4.6
Licensed to: ConspiracyCafe.Net

RSS Feed
Privacy Policy