Contacting with ET's, part two, All races

Voyageur

The problem with your theory is that we can't choose our timeline, we can't choose our history. We all are born against our will and put in a time and place against our will, and will die against our will. Someone clearly more intelligent than you or I is in charge of our destinies. We have been given free will, and with that free will comes consequences. I just don't buy thinking good thoughts and shifting to some higher plane of existence. I can't believe its as simple as that.
When you let go of the idea, that this world is real, you begin to know you are shifting dimensionally. I know, it might sound weird to you if I say we can shift in to a timeline with a different history. I do that often when I am having this experience on earth.

But, if you think that there is something bigger what is organizing this all, it os ok and I can not say that is incorrect. Do you think that this 'something bigger' is nice to us and help us when necessary? If you do, maybe you can ask advice from it, how the universe is working and even you couldn't make a dimension shift, maybe it is so advanced that it can take your consciousness and put it on a different timeline?

Dragonchaser

I believe in reincarnation . That being said ; I believe you will keep on living "life's" until you reached complete matureness . For some it may stretch over thousands of years ; for others maybe within one lifetime ?.

I think it depends on your ability to learn and evolve . It's been mentioned that an individual's DNA have the ability to "capture" essential knowledge that will be beneficial for that individual's progress towards the ultimate goal .

Question is : If one individual energy being reach that ultimate goal - what is next ? Or is that state immortality ?

Voyageur

I believe in reincarnation . That being

I think it depends on your ability to learn and evolve . It's been mentioned that an individual's DNA have the ability to "capture" essential knowledge that will be beneficial for that individual's progress towards the ultimate goal .

Question is : If one individual energy being reach that ultimate goal - what is next ? Or is that state immortality ?
When humans start to think differently about the world around us, they usually start to have experiences in different states. Mainly shifts happen to a semi-physical state, where ones have experiences on situations only, not real life long lives. Only highlights, whatever they wish to experience.

Usually then after some time peoples start to think that this 3D world (+ its linear time) is enough, they start to spend more and more time in no-that-physical realities. These places I wish to spend time too, and have had most of my recent experiences.

But that is not all. If one goes to even higher dimensional states, physical reality looses its importance and lives are more like emotional states, energy relationships, thoughts and ideologies, collective world creations, meanings and stories. There are may kind of lives beoynd physical reality, and I do not even know them so much because I spend most of my time still these semi-physical and physical states.

And it is not an end, if you fully let go these frequencies, we can always come back to these lower dimensions if we wish :)

Voyageur

And I almost forgot, I see immortality in a way, that we can die but we can not 'be dead', we can not de-exist. When we let go of this world, we go to another. Or we come back in a similar world.

So I think everyone of us is immortal, but you can create an experience where it seems like we can die and there is nothing beoynd that.

wanda

You mentioned about knowledge as to why the abductions take place
Any further view on that? I'm just curious why so many have such bad abduction experiences. If the majority of aliens are there to help, why aren't there more positive experiences related To us. I am especially curious on this because I spent years dreaming every single night the same dream. And in my dream I opened my bedroom window, climbed out, and had a conversation with an alien the entire night. But I could never remember what was said
Also, at the time I didn't realize he was an alien. He was probably the best looking man I have ever seen in my life. It was like he almost glowed with warmth. I was never afraid. I look forward to going to bed and hoped I had that dream again. I would love to undergo hypnosis and find out if I could remember any of the conversations. But I'm afraid to do that because of all the bad spiritual experiences I've had. I don't want anything negative to gain a foothold in a weakened state of mine

Voyageur

You mentioned about knowledge as to why the abductions take place
Any further view on that? I'm just curious why so many have such bad abduction experiences. If the majority of aliens are there to help, why aren't there more positive experiences related To us. I am especially curious on this because I spent years dreaming every single night the same dream. And in my dream I opened my bedroom window, climbed out, and had a conversation with an alien the entire night. But I could never remember what was said
Also, at the time I didn't realize he was an alien. He was probably the best looking man I have ever seen in my life. It was like he almost glowed with warmth. I was never afraid. I look forward to going to bed and hoped I had that dream again. I would love to undergo hypnosis and find out if I could remember any of the conversations. But I'm afraid to do that because of all the bad spiritual experiences I've had. I don't want anything negative to gain a foothold in a weakened state of mine
I do not see, why they would be bad, I think is more that when they come, being afraid of them is something that makes people to suffer. For example, if they come to one's dreams, she is afraid, she strats to shift in a dream where there are monsters and such.

It would take a long time to explain the physics of the universe just now, but if you strongly believe something and put your focus on to it, it will manifest in your life. You will start to shift in a paraller timeline where things happen. That is the power of the mind. I can tell more about how I shift between timelines and realities in some other topic...

But if one has been e.g. implanted, the purpose of the implant may have been good (for example communication or healing), but the person can be afraid and shift in a world where she see evidences of harmful implants. That is one reason they do it in a secrecy. You might talk them, they tell you "your arm will be bad in several years, I put an implant that drives it to a right direction?" And you will be fine without you even remember the situation.

Voyageur

And the reason why you see ET so handsome, is because their higher vibration, and you are in higer state with them, you will experience more good feelings as love.

wanda

Thank you
And the reason why you see ET so handsome, is because their higher vibration, and you are in higer state with them, you will experience more good feelings as love.
! So do you think I should pursue hypnosis to see if I can remember conversations

Voyageur

Thank you
! So do you think I should pursue hypnosis to see if I can remember conversations
If that feels a good way to allow yourself to remember more, then why not. Another way is just to try to keep that vibration when you wake up, and write down everything. We only know what is in certain vibration. When you let the vibration go, and come back here, you forget his sayings. Hypnosis might be a good way to get in to those vibes too.

Deffinetly you should start, but allow it to come in harmonious ways, so you are then in good state and will experience positive outcomes more easily :)