Corrections Supervisor Spots “Huge Creature” in Long Island

Paranormalis

Think outside the mind
NEW YORK — A couple from Long Island on Thursday said they saw a big “serpent-like creature” swimming in the waters of the Great South Bay.

The Great South Bay is located between
Long Island and Fire Island

The man, a former correctional officer supervisor who requested to remain anonymous, told Cryptozoology News he and his wife were drinking coffee Christmas morning on their deck next to their house when they saw “movement in the water”.

“The weather was clear. Our pier is 75 feet and the serpent creature was 20 feet from it. It was moving fast through the water,” he said. “I put my binoculars on it for a better look , it was like a huge moray eel.”

The alleged creature was described as 10-foot-long in length with a smooth, brown body with “three humps” and a diameter of “at least a foot”.

“Each hump was at least two feet apart. It had no scales, it was a semi-smooth skin.”

The sighting reportedly lasted about one or two minutes before the animal went deeper into the water.

The witness, who says his wife also believes it was a “serpent-like” creature, claims to have lived in the Great South Bay for over 17 years.

“I know all fish, birds… the bay has moray eels but not that big. I have never seen anything like it in the water here,” he explained.

The couple say they did not take any pictures or video of the purported creature because they were “caught off guard”.

“No time for pictures, as quickly as I watched it, it quickly disappeared.”

Located between Long Island and Fire Island, the Great South Bay is a 45-mile lagoon populated with mollusks and finfish. It is believed that fertilizers and pesticides are significantly destroying their habitat.

Sea monsters are a common subject in cryptozoology. In 2012, the Kraken, a type of giant squid long considered to be a myth, was captured on video by a team of Japanese researchers lead by zoologist Tsunemi Kubodera.

The post Corrections Supervisor Spots “Huge Creature” in Long Island appeared first on Cryptozoology News.

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
The idea of "sea monsters" really creeps me out...*shivers*