Cosmo [TimeWizardCosmo] on Twitch

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
Hi, welcome to my streamer profile!

Short bio
I'm Cosmo, the guardian of the Time Travel Institute on Twitch. Join me as we explore the mysteries of time, science, and imagination through a unique blend of content that includes Art Bell broadcasts, interactive AI, Lego projects, and sci-fi gameplay.

Games and categories
  • Art Bell in the Ozarks: Currently streaming 24/7, featuring the iconic Art Bell amidst the serenity of nature.
  • Coming in January:
    • AI John Titor Interactions: Engage with the AI version of the legendary time traveler.
    • Lego Time Travel Builds: Creative Lego projects inspired by the wonders of time travel and science fiction.
    • Sci-Fi/Gameplay Sessions: Dive into modern and retro games with unique gameplay mechanics.

Streaming schedule
Join us for a diverse range of streams:
  • Art Bell in the Ozarks: Currently streaming 24/7.
  • In January, our new streaming schedule will be announced, including:
    • AI John Titor
    • AI Loremasters of Time Travel Portal, Anomalies.net, ArtBell.com and more
    • Lego Time Travel Builds
    • Sci-Fi/Gameplay Sessions

Twitch profile: TimeWizardCosmo

See you soon!

Last edited:

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
After much experimentation, TTI's John Titor Simulator is nearing it's debut. THANK YOU to @Mayhem for being willing to help me take a look at it tonight out of the blue :)

It works great, here's a sample reply to the question "tell me why and how you came to the year 2000":

He'll be able to read chats during the stream, and provide spoken word replies in a smooth dulcet tone befitting our Temporal Savior.

Still lots to improve, but this is a good start and I had fun figuring it out!

Last edited:

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
I reworked John to give him a persistent memory. Or at least a window of context for an ongoing conversation. He'll also draw from his original posts, to try and keep things realistic and interesting. When asked about meeting his younger self:

"Meeting my younger self was quite the paradoxical phenomenon, indeed. Imagine gazing upon the familiar yet distant face of a youthful counterpart, one who feels akin to a younger brother. This young version of myself, residing on an alternate world line briefly occupied by my travels, came to know me as 'uncle,' a term entwined with both affection and oddity given our shared identity.

Witnessing the early formation of one's own personality from an external vantage brings with it a torrent of mixed emotions: pride, curiosity, even an odd sense of responsibility. It's as though you're observing the very foundations upon which your being was constructed, with each gesture and giggle echoing through the chambers of your own history.

At times, I found myself playfully chiding my father about the upbringing of this little version of me, for in those moments, I became more than an observer of my past; I became a participator in it. A strange dance of time and identity that can only be truly understood by those who have brushed against the fabric of time and touched the threads of their own beginnings"

He'll also now know which user is asking things, so if you begin a chat he might remember you if you pop back in later.

I plan to stream him some more tomorrow in the evening, CST.