Could any of these time travel methods work?

TnWatchdog

My time travel method is a simple one. I am now taking applications for volunteers for this ride of a lifetime.
The location...an abandoned concrete grain silo in the corn fields of eastern Nebraska. All eager participants are to gather in the silo loft area, after the varous liability waivers have been signed.
Once the detonation, I mean lift off botton is engaged you will be sent into the future. I will be needing a small deposit to cover the cost of the gasoline and dynamite used for your acceleration but this cost is minimal compared to the knowledge you shall gain.

Note...I am working on methods to safetly get you back to this time period but, I think, I will have the bugs worked out.

TheDoctor

My time travel method is a simple one. I am now taking applications for volunteers for this ride of a lifetime.
The location...an abandoned concrete grain silo in the corn fields of eastern Nebraska. All eager participants are to gather in the silo loft area, after the varous liability waivers have been signed.
Once the detonation, I mean lift off botton is engaged you will be sent into the future. I will be needing a small deposit to cover the cost of the gasoline and dynamite used for your acceleration but this cost is minimal compared to the knowledge you shall gain.

Note...I am working on methods to safetly get you back to this time period but, I think, I will have the bugs worked out.
haha sure

MetaMatrix

The Man of Esoteric Knowledge
All of those would work(I am not familiar of method no. 6), but needs some patience and dedication.