Could Deja Vu Be Triggered by Parallel Universes?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Michio Kaku speculates about the possibility of deja vu being triggered by parallel universes. He says that it is unclear in science if our consciousness can flip back and forth between universes. (Note that he did not totally rule it out). He then compares consciousness to the multiverse, stating that there are all kinds of thought "waves" (he used a radio analogy) but we are only tuned to one frequency. So, why not? Why wouldn't we catch a glimpse of other universes?

Read more here and watch the video.

What Is Déjà Vu? Michio Kaku Wonders If It's Triggered by Parallel Universes | Open Culture

He always uses good analogies. I would love to take a class with him as a professor. :)

Last edited:

Martian

No, it's caused by a glitch in the matrix. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I thought about that possibility before and I think it's a possible answer. Also, depending how sensitive some people are, they'll have déjà vus quite often, while others will never experience them.

walt willis

I hope that is who I saw, a person from another dimension and not from the future.
That would mean that it was not my future self and I won't have to travel around in time.
I just don't trust our government to care about how they use people.