Creating an agency.

#1. Never reveal yourself. If you do you’ll be punished. The agency will find you and take you back to this Timeline. Once back to the original timeline. You will be barred from traveling ever again. We will make sure to keep records so that everyone else knows that you cannot travel ever again. Also you will face jail time.

#2. Once you arrive at your timeline you have approximately 2 days to go out and buy a fresh pair of clothes to fit in with the time period. If those 2 days are up and you’ve failed to purchase new clothes you’ll be sent back here.

#3. You must go to the dmv and get a new birth certificate. No making fake one’s either.

#4. Your identification needs to be changed.

#5. Special monitoring devices and possibly cameras will track your every movement. You will be on our watch no matter what. Time travel is serious and if you misbehave agents will be watching you and be on your tail.

Last edited:

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I guess it's a good thing you won't be in charge of that.

I'm still waiting for someone to come out with real data on how time works. So far it is still in the make believe theory stage.

I guess it's a good thing you won't be in charge of that.

I'm still waiting for someone to come out with real data on how time works. So far it is still in the make believe theory stage.
A good thing? I won’t be in charge? I understand you don’t like rules. But that’s how it would be.

How do you get a birth certificate in a world you don't belong to, and weren't born in?
If you go to the new world and bring your current birth certificate it’s a dead giveaway that you’re a traveler.

I was born in 1961. So if I went back to the 50s and someone saw my birth Certificate they would know immediately I’m a traveler.

birth c were much easier to get back then before 9/11 you could just walk in and get one.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
The problem I see is with all the parallel timelines. How would any police force be able to cope with people traveling from other timelines. I mean they could even have Carte Blanch access from their timeline. Is our timeline police going to honor the laws of other timelines?

Mayhem

Zenith
#1. Never reveal yourself. If you do you’ll be punished. The agency will find you and take you back to this Timeline. Once back to the original timeline. You will be barred from traveling ever again. We will make sure to keep records so that everyone else knows that you cannot travel ever again. Also you will face jail time.

#2. Once you arrive at your timeline you have approximately 2 days to go out and buy a fresh pair of clothes to fit in with the time period. If those 2 days are up and you’ve failed to purchase new clothes you’ll be sent back here.

#3. You must go to the dmv and get a new birth certificate. No making fake one’s either.

#4. Your identification needs to be changed.

#5. Special monitoring devices and possibly cameras will track your every movement. You will be on our watch no matter what. Time travel is serious and if you misbehave agents will be watching you and be on your tail.
Im going to hazard a guess that you've Time travelled ;););)