Criss Angel

Whitelight

Re: Criss Angel

Yeah. The whole page is a little crazy, but it does make some points.

I think him making a triangle with his hand doesn't link him to the illuminati though haha. Even the illuminati shirt.. I would wear one if I found one, and I'm not a devil incarnate.

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Why would you wear a NWO tshirt, only because you know what it means and it's cool ? I'll tell you, I think the logo is actually pretty cool with the pyramid and eye, but in fact, it represents the NWO, one of the biggest conspiracies around, that is all about information wars, "mind control" over the masses, and maybe more than we can even imagine.

Most people don't know what is the NWO, they'll think this logo is a Freemasonry thing from a Nationnal Treasure movie. What would you answer if someone asked you "Hey, why do you wear a NWO tshirt ??" I wouldn't like someone to ask me this question, because I don't know exactly what I could answer. "It's a cool logo uh ?" I'll look stupid if I answer that seriously to someone who recognised the logo. I could explain him anything about the NWO, but I would still feel like I was wearing some kind of Nazi tshirt or KKK tshirt, I didn't want to use the Nazi tshirt as an exemple, but I would feel kind of that way with a NWO tshirt, to a lesser extend.

The only way to wear this tshirt would be to show people that "I know", but I don't think I'll ever know anything real about the NWO, they're too good at hidding stuff.

Whitelight

It's something I have an interest in, I like reading about these things, that's why I'd wear the shirt :)

I obviouslly, for the same reasons as you, could not say why to someone's liking. My answer would simply be that I have an interest in it.

Just like how I want that John Titor shirt :3. I would find it annoying if people were associating it with the National Treasure movies.

Jeff

criss angle scares the bejeesus out of me. i saw him one time and he wanted to show me a trick but i seen his show and i knew there was going ot be some tomfoolery and hijinx so i got the f outta there man. i dont mess with demons they can mess you up

gonzogirl

Jeff said:
criss angle scares the bejeesus out of me. i saw him one time and he wanted to show me a trick but i seen his show and i knew there was going ot be some tomfoolery and hijinx so i got the f outta there man. i dont mess with demons they can mess you up

Brent says to keep it together jeff.

gonzogirl

Whitelight said:
So I was talking to Brent today, and he was talking about how this thread was bringing in more site traffic and to see if we could find it on google. While looking I found this: Criss Angel EXPOSED!
At first I was laughing, but the people that wrote this really believe he is the devil, it even ties him into freemasonry and the illuminati. Wow. Great stuff for a paranormal and conspiracy forum haha. I love the creepy music that plays as well.

Let me know what you guys think :)

Pretty well done site. But Criss Angel is just entertainment and it freaks people out because they think he influences their lily white children.
Tell you what the things that I kept away from my kid is the most evil..Mtv and Vh1.
And shes much better off for it. She like criss angel and thinks hes cute but thats about it, because I taught her that its crap and eye/brain candy.

Jeff

gonzogirl said:
Brent says to keep it together jeff.
hay girl dunt be trippin kay i know what games your playing and im not falling for your plan. you can try and tempt me but i kno your evil and have the demons too okay and only scientoligy can save you where is your mesiah now?!

WHERE_IS_YOUR_GOD_NOW.jpg

death to infidels yo

gonzogirl

Jeff said:
hay girl dunt be trippin kay i know what games your playing and im not falling for your plan. you can try and tempt me but i kno your evil and have the demons too okay and only scientoligy can save you where is your mesiah now?!

WHERE_IS_YOUR_GOD_NOW.jpg

death to infidels yo

Damn..I guess my plan is too obvious. And I had Demons imported from Hell just for this.
I am ascared of the burger king guy. Jeff make him go away please.
I hope thats faux fur hes a wearin'............:D

Chip Lewis

Criss Angel, the ultimate in David Blain ripoffs!

Criss is as corny and fake as the way he spells his name...