Dark Skies

TnWatchdog

After watching the trailer I think I need to watch this movie again as I might have missed something. Besides, I need to catch up with bluejay's number of views...but first more sunflower seeds are needed. A fast trip to the store awaits me.
Hey Bluejay...watched it again last night...with sunflower seeds. Anyone who hasn't seen it, get with it...great flick.

bluejay_1919

Hey Bluejay...watched it again last night...with sunflower seeds. Anyone who hasn't seen it, get with it...great flick.
Nice!!! It's a fantastic movie. Really well done. If you've seen my post about my son....I may not watch this one for a while. It's freaks me out everytime I watch it. Now it really will.

2 little things I liked ....did you notice the owl pictures on the wall in the little boys room?? My daughter told me that owls are watchers for aliens. Hmmmm.

The other is a scene when the teenage boy is riding his bike home. That is a great scene...he's happy as could be, had his first kiss, possibly got high and the song that plays in that scene is perfect for the way he feels :) and then the lights start going out and crap gets real. [emoji52]

bluejay_1919

Nice!!! It's a fantastic movie. Really well done. If you've seen my post about my son....I may not watch this one for a while. It's freaks me out everytime I watch it. Now it really will.

2 little things I liked ....did you notice the owl pictures on the wall in the little boys room?? My daughter told me that owls are watchers for aliens. Hmmmm.

The other is a scene when the teenage boy is riding his bike home. That is a great scene...he's happy as could be, had his first kiss, possibly got high and the song that plays in that scene is perfect for the way he feels :) and then the lights start going out and crap gets real. [emoji52]

bluejay_1919

TnWatchdog

Haven't read your post yet but will and I missed the owl pictures. I like the bicycle scene as most guys go thru the same thing at one point or another. I am glad that we do have four dogs, which seam to be in tune with alien presence.

bluejay_1919

Haven't read your post yet but will and I missed the owl pictures. I like the bicycle scene as most guys go thru the same thing at one point or another. I am glad that we do have four dogs, which seam to be in tune with alien presence.
Hahaha....well we don't have a dog anymore[emoji20] but I wonder if our cats will scare them off? Or maybe they are one of them....uploadfromtaptalk1450004480366.jpguploadfromtaptalk1450004507108.jpg

TimeFlipper

After watching the trailer I think I need to watch this movie again as I might have missed something. Besides, I need to catch up with bluejay's number of views...but first more sunflower seeds are needed. A fast trip to the store awaits me.
Blimey Dawg i didnt know you liked sunflower seeds...I would have sent you some instead of that years supply of dog biscuits :D

HDRKID

Yeah, saw that movie. It was weird and creepy. That has not been my experience.

I will let you see the aliens for what they really are. Basically, I remember going into a restaurant years ago. It was on Planet Rykanor, right by the ancora sea. There were these two hybrid women. First one had two little twin girls that were always crying. Alien babies rarely cry. However, hybrids being part human cry more. Second woman, also a hybrid, had a young son. He was sleeping and he looked more human, like maybe he could pass.

These women looked similar to the picture of the hybrid girl near the tour bus I gave you. They had hair as white as snow. Also, they had pointed ears. Both were pale; think of Elsa the snow queen. Mostly, they were smiling and full of joy.

First woman says to the other one. “I am from Planet Zympayo, where are you from?” The second one said that she was from Planet Kalgura. That place is a desert similar to the Gibson Desert in oz. Australia, I mean. It is very dry and not so nice. Zympayo, on the other hand, is a lot like Rykanor, but smaller in size. I call it mini rye.

OK so the first woman starts breast feeding her babies right in front of every one. After a while she says. “The restaurant is closed now. I am sorry.” Both babies start crying again.

Then the second woman says. “Let me take over.” She starts breast feeding the two little girls and they continue their conversation.

It is great to live in a place with clean air. The water is pure. Also, there is no crime.

Planet Rykanor is so nice. The people try to help you. Rather than watch television, they prefer to hang out… often they are in groups near our ancora sea. I have so many memories. Still remember smelling the warm sea air.

ferraros.jpg