David Wilcock

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
David Wilcock

Have many of you heard of David Wilcock? I was able to find a few interviews he did on C2C and it sounds like fascinating stuff.

Here's his website: Divine Cosmos

I like his approach to the whole "service to others" over "service to self"... His message is basically: Don't be a dick and try to do good deeds. Makes sense.

cmac

Re: David Wilcock

Wilcock is awesome. I try to catch all of his interviews online. I could listen to him all day long. Fascinating stuff.

You can find audio interviews on Project Camelot, Rumor Mill News, Myth or Logic radio, he's been on Coast to Coast about a handful of times. His 2012 Enigma Video has blown up on google video and youtube. I think I have something like 20 to 25 mp3 audio clips of his interviews. I could link some of them up, if people are interested. It would take some digging, but it can be done.

I highly recommend people checking him out.

Thanks for starting this topic.

Cmac

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith

If you want, I can provide you with a bit of FTP access so you can upload. Send me a PM if you're interested :)

Jeff

i had a dream once that david wilcockc tried to get me to get in his volvo but i said no and his face turned into a werewolf so you shouldnt trust anything he says ok

Max X

David Wicock is great, supposedly the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce. (Born around 1973)

He is like Cayce, wise, intelligent, fearless (especially when in trance) and always with a positive logical message.

He looks just like Cayce when Edgar was in his late twenties.

Some people that work at A.R.E. in Virginia Beach saw him for the first time and almost had a heart attack.

Wilcock has a web site:

www.divinecosmos.com

kahotep

David Wilcock is a very interesting personality. I have spent many hours listening to him and researching his sources. In most cases, he has excellent research into areas which are not often explored. I can certainly identify with his paranormal, conspiratorial and intuitive approach.

In particular, I find the "Law of One" or "Ra Material", to be intuitive and enlightening. If you explore anything connected to him; this material is probably the most important. David often describes this material as the core of his understanding. Personally, it has always resonated well with me and enhanced my awareness of the deeper nature of the spiritual.

While I really appreciate David and everything he has done, I think he has been mislead by Obama. David seems to think that Obama is here to turn the tide and "change" the world. Personally, I don't see that Obama is making truly meaningful changes, like changing the monetary system, reducing and elinimating the Federal Reserve. Instead he is fighting to keep the old system alive and expand the power of the Fed.

Despite all of this, I still like to hear his perspective and pay attention to the writings and videos that he publishes.