DC COMICS now support the loony far left liberals..

Bones McCoy

:(

It's everything nowadays. DC Comics, Marvel Comics, Star Trek, Star Wars, James Bond, Ghostbusters, Saturday morning cartoons even. Everything that might evoke pleasant nostalgia or happy memories of yesteryear, everything like that has been infiltrated and subverted by sub-marxist subhumans who are incapable of talent or even original thought.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
The critical drinker is awesome, I follow him and watch all of his videos.

Man, those images look like they're out of a bad fan fiction. Hope this won't become canon. Not that I have anything against bi folks. I honestly don't care, they're still people. But stop drowning us with LGBTQ+ stuff in the franchises we love...

Next step, we're gonna learn Yoda was gay or something. Why?

Last edited:

Bones McCoy

Man, those images look like they're out of a bad fan fiction. Hope this won't become canon. Not that I have anything against bi folks. I honestly don't care, they're still people. But stop drowning us with LGBTQ+ stuff in the franchises we love...

Next step, we're gonna learn Yoda was gay or something. Why?

:LOL:

The Drinker is great, but Dickie and Harvey are the best:

TimeFlipper

Next step, we're gonna learn Yoga was gay or something. Why?
I completely agree with you..I dont have anything against Lesbians, Gays, Bi-Sexuals, Transgenders, or Queers...What i do object about are Transgender issues for example, during the recent Olympic Games in Tokyo the organisers of the games, The Olympic Committee, allowed a Transgender guy Laurel Hubbard, to compete in the female weight lifting section...

Fortunately that guy failed to qualify after being unable three times to make a proper lift...But where does it leave us at the next Olympic Games, will they allow transgender guys to compete in ALL female sports...Is Political Correctness going too far?

Last edited:

Jenette

Honestly as a bisexual I’d rather have original characters created that are bisexual rather than changing straight ones. It’s super patronising like we don’t deserve our own characters just hetero hand me downs.