Death & love spells

Genius

King Ivan
Does anyone know any death spells that are guaranteed to work? I also want some love spells that are guaranteed to work.

Last edited:

Angelhoney

I don't think death spells work.
Love spells might work, you can buy a love spell kit on ebay and preform the spell yourself.

Xerross

I don't think anything is garaunteed 100% in life, this of course includes occult work, but I do know how to do both love and death magic.

Genius

King Ivan
So you wanna kill the lover and make the ex love you again?
No. They're for separate things. I want to kill someone I really hate, and I want to make a girl fall in love with me. The death spell is for something, and the love spell is for something. They have nothing to do with each other.

Pegii

So you wanna kill the lover and make the ex love you again?
No. They're for separate things. I want to kill someone I really hate, and I want to make a girl fall in love with me. The death spell is for something, and the love spell is for something. They have nothing to do with each other.
1. You could pay for one
2. You could type in free love spell into google and someone will cast a love spell for you for free

Velotak

There's no guarantee that the nuclear reactor down the street from where your childhood friend lives won't explode within the next four minutes.

Nothing is guaranteed. Take it all in stride.

Sometimes targets may tempt, and sometimes those temptations must be ignored. I'm not saying that this is your case, but I have seen it happen- lusts and deaths actually making things worse rather than better. The desire is fulfilled, but the long term implications hit hard.