Devices watching you at home!

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Nintendo is making a fatigue and sleep-tracking health device. I've never been a big fan of devices that monitor you and/or watch you all the time. Having a device watch me while I sleep kinda creeps me out. I guess I don't like to be observed.

Who knows if someone is actually watching me at the other end?

Nintendo is making a fatigue and sleep-tracking health device

I'm able to admit the idea is pretty cool, but it reminds me of video devices that are always on, like the Kinext camera that waits your signal to turn itself on. If it can hear you say something in order to enabled itself, it can virtually hear everything at all times.

Am I the only one having privacy concerns regarding these devices?

Khaos

where the wild things are
Num, my government is spying on you this very moment. They probably have the capability to engineer a virus which is undetectable by any and all anti-virus programs, which once infects a computer, infects a web-camera which lets them watch you. Even better, it can read your mind... O_O

I know what you mean though, I don't like being tagged and monitored. Its why I've refused to get an Xbox One, the always on kinect camera thingy, and the fact the Xbox One has/had to have an always connected internet connection, I mean, who could be looking at us on the other end?

But you know something. I think those who truly worry about the government reading their emails or tapping into their phones, are probably doing something they shouldn't be doing. Any criminal is going to be on edge around the authorities. :p

So as long as you've paid those parking tickets, there's nothing to worry about ;)