Did Obama really Ban the Christmas Tree

www.sodahead.com/united-states/obama-administration-bans-any...
doubtfulnews.wordpress.com/.../did-the-white-house-ban-christmas-tree

Did some research and like these two articles the best. I don't know what he is smoking but i think he forgot he is in america still. We all know he is muslim and they don't celebrate christmas. But to call christmas trees holiday trees and to try and impose a tax on christmas trees. I'm not a fan nor did i vote for him. Thank my lucky stars. But this is what i did and type in obama bans a whole list of things will come up one of which is the national day of prayer. I may have spiritual views but he isnt going to get very far with his extremist radical attitude. What worries me more is what is he doing behind the scenes we aren't going to find out about until we get him out of office. Also abc put a ban on american flag pins due to him from what i can see. if he didnt want to be in america he should go overseas wherever he is from. Obviously his ties are not to America. I can't believe he has made it this long. But he really needs to leave Christ and Christmas alone. Not to mention the affect it will have on kids. But the ornaments cannot have any religious themes on them. No matter what you believe to pick this holiday to try to disrupt is wrong on so many levels. I cannot wait for re-election and a replacement for the current president. Although i will feel sorry whoever has to come behind Obama and Clean up his big mess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BranPierce

Obviously you didn't look at the article I posed which completely invalidates everything you just said...lol People will believe what they want to believe I guess.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
well in all fairness I did read the artical, and watch the vid. and the last words of mrs obama are not merry christmas!!!!!!!!!. I also did a little google search and theres a lot of folks saying the the obamas don't want any mention of CHRIST in the season..while it may well have been a bush who first started this crap. the obamas sure are not trying to stop, it or change the direction in any way at all. in fact everything I can find says just the opposite they have stepped it up a notch or two. and the whole idea of a tax being laid on the sale of tree's to help promote tree sales is kinda odd to say the least.. but hey thats just me

Since we are on the subject of Obama I will add a few things for everyone to take it for what they will. He is the first president in history since George Washington to take from the social security administration. Taking from the sick old and the poor is wrong. Now he is giving back the Cost of living raise after the retirees have petitioned him for two years straight. But medicare insurance is going up. And nobody can tell me what or where the money went or was spent. It didnt go on gas prices. It didnt go on tax bonuses so whose pockets are being lined. And taxing christmas trees is just another way to fill his pockets. He aslo wants us to call Christmas trees "Holiday Trees" that is just absurd. Because it mentions Christ. He is also not allowing anything put on the tree with a religious theme. There are churches that send in ornaments that are being sent letters from the white house administration that it won't allow there ornaments. There are more than Christmas trees that are screwed up here. In my opinion he is an extreme radicalist and it is very clear that he is muslim. Also he says to america our troops should come home when i read that soldiers deployment was extended via a phone call. That is bad all the way around. He is not for the american people and never has been. He is making history but not in the way he had hoped. And let's just be honest Noone is going to Call Christmas Trees "holiday trees" Except him. Just some other lovely points about our current president.

Harte

Since we are on the subject of Obama I will add a few things for everyone to take it for what they will. He is the first president in history since George Washington to take from the social security administration.

Far be it from me to defend the man, but Obama has done no such thing, nor is he authorized to.

Social Security didn't even exist until FDR, so the above is simply pure ignorance.

Taking from the sick old and the poor is wrong. Now he is giving back the Cost of living raise after the retirees have petitioned him for two years straight.

Again, no such thing. The SS COLA is determined by legislation only. The recent lack of a COLA for SS was due entirely to the way the thing is calculated. Obama had nothing whatsoever to do with this, it was all about the rate of inflation, which was almost zero for both years.

If you have a legitimate complaint about how the SS COLA is calculated, the proper way to address it is with your own congressman.

And taxing christmas trees is just another way to fill his pockets. He aslo wants us to call Christmas trees "Holiday Trees" that is just absurd. Because it mentions Christ.
This tax, fifteen cents a tree, was requested by the Christmas tree industry itself. Again, not Obama's idea.
And let's just be honest ...
Good idea. Why don't we start with you?

Harte

Well everyone is entitled to there own opinion. And I am far from ignorant so i will ignore the comment. Well the first time in history let me clarify that the social security funds were taken from or out of. My dad is disabled i think i would know. And some peple love to walk around blindfolded and will be spoonfed the bs the governement tries to get you to believe. If things were so wonderful i guess that is why jobs are not on the rise. There are so many things i can touch on but some just love a debate. Not everyone is supposed to believe the same thing that is what makes us individuals. But some just want to slay the dragon so it seems. I will never support the president or what he stands for. I didn't say others wouldn't. Lets just see where it lands us down the road people often do a 360 when the real story of something is revealed. Thanks for the comments Harte. You seem like you enjoyed it.

Harte

Well everyone is entitled to there own opinion. And I am far from ignorant so i will ignore the comment. Well the first time in history let me clarify that the social security funds were taken from or out of. My dad is disabled i think i would know.

Yes, you would think that you would know why there has been no COLA for two years.

Unfortunately, apparently you didn't.

I am about as right-wing as anyone can get. It is very ironic that I find myself in the position of countering anti-Obama propaganda such as you have here foisted on us.

However, fair is fair. Now, if you'd simply pick some actual Obama policies to derogate, why then I'd be right there with you.

And some peple love to walk around blindfolded and will be spoonfed the bs the governement tries to get you to believe.
And some people like to walk around spouting nonsense about any president. I didn't take it when Bush and Reagan were in, so I'm not gonna let it slide just because the current prez is a Democrat.

If things were so wonderful i guess that is why jobs are not on the rise. There are so many things i can touch on but some just love a debate.
You find it difficult to refute what I said in response to your post, so you invent an imaginary claim to hide behind - like the unemployment issue.

Exactly where did anyone say that "everything is so wonderful"??

No, what I'm saying is you've got it wrong on the claims you made. Anyway, there are a great many far more damning claims about Obama than any of the falsehoods you posted about him. I'm requiring that you actually use your brain when criticizing. Pardon me for that.

Not everyone is supposed to believe the same thing that is what makes us individuals. But some just want to slay the dragon so it seems.

Perhaps, if you go back and read my previous post, you will see that "belief" had nothing to do with what I said. In other words, no opinion was involved, only facts. So, obviously, you are free to "believe" anything you want. But simply because YOU believe a thing (like Obama being the "first president in history since George Washington to take from the social security administration,) that does not make that thing factual (in truth, Obama has taken not a single cent from SSA - he can't, he doesn't have that authority.)

When I catch them, I correct errors of fact, I don't correct opinions.

I will never support the president or what he stands for.
I agree with you on the first part. If I could just figure out exactly what it is that he stands for, I might be able to agree with you entirely.

I didn't say others wouldn't. Lets just see where it lands us down the road people often do a 360 when the real story of something is revealed. Thanks for the comments Harte. You seem like you enjoyed it.

You should read more of my posts here. It appears you are accusing me of being an Obama supporter.
No, I'm just a truth supporter.

Harte

Samstwitch

Thanks for posting the article. Although Obama may not have taken the word 'Christ' out of 'Christmas tree', he has mocked and/or banned Jesus at other times. From Yahoo News 2011:

Obama Leaves God out of Thanksgiving Speech, Riles Critics

VIDEO: Obama Mocks Jesus Christ

NEWS VIDEO: Monogram symbolizing the name of Jesus covered at Georgetown University because it was enscribed on the stage where President Obama spoke.

VIDEO: Obama Admits He is Muslim