Digging up old html sites

tflofasho

i know I have been awol and gung ho about time travel and all. And much of what I did was no different 10 years ago when I joined a dark forum like this, but fought for a tv show.

Things have changed.

I wanted to change time for myself and become successful and avoid issues. I was unwise growing up thinking i knew the world and the truth is that I didn't. Things got really crazy stupid and weird.

Then I had a nostalgia bomb. I grew up in the age of old HTML sites on the net for years. Old outdated sites trapped in time.

Outdated information that was once super cool and new for its time until they became old. Strange how these things happen, right?

So... I wanted to ask if others can pitch in old html sites and webrings from other places that have info on time travel and the like you won't be finding much elsewhere.

I have a few. These look legitimate and for being outdated, are still relevant today.

Share your sites with me today please.

These places and webrings hold some good info and surprisingly more abundant than here. You might find gems that may work. So who knows?

THE STRANDS OF TIME

TIME TRAVEL

TimeFlipper

Take some photos the next time you go time-travelling and show us all on here, im certain everybody would love to see them (y)

tflofasho

That place looks up he history of pages. How am I able to find sites I know nothing of or ever heard of? It's like the simple saying goes: "you don't know what you don't know."