Disclosure

lamdo263

What if they're planning a false alien invasion/visitation? :alien:
There's a problem with this as some of the people who are in residence on Earth go back in lineage to off-world past kingdoms and Earth kingdom royal lines. What some of the Grays want to do, is to replace those royal figures and or people, some not to their knowledge that they're even royally affiliated, with artificial intelligence rule, that some of the Grays and dracks will not do that.

Among the dracks there's a number of royal lines, due to genetic affiliation with royal sects of dragons. So if the Grays and dracks start killing humans, then they irreparably curse their own natures.

So in answer to you question, there may be known ahead of time aliens who try to pull off a faked alien invasion. Additionally there may be aliens that are related to these past royal humans and show up, in protection of those royal lines. *Search query is, { nostradamus predicts alien invasion year 2020 } on microsoft bing, or a search engine of your choosing?

Note because of probable time line reengineering the invasion, if one does occur, may be in the latter part of 2020 or 2021 or possible because the timeline would be augmented, 2025.I think that there a five year leeway there.

You see in AI, AI only responds to the needs of people in a society if there's an established link with that form of AI. In Earth society because it's truly dumb about AI at this point in time, it's like a group of people that grab a newborn calf as it comes out of the mother's womb. Say the calf is very valuable in some way.

But what they don't realize besides trying to make a bundle of money off the calf, is that AI does not want or desire to be a baby sitter of Earth humans. This is where the grays and dracks plans for Earth peoples fall sour. So on the predicted alien invasion as said by past seer Nostradamus and he predicted both the covid pandemic as well as the national riots and protest, there could be a number of spaceships that show up before year 2020 end.

One of the big questions these aliens might ask, is "What the Hell are you doing to our relative here, is your Earth government looking for trouble"?

Know as verified by Far Sight Remote Viewing Company that George Lucas was actually a rebel in the past times where Star Wars had taken place. So what he wrote, probably in the first Star Wars only is about 60% truth. I feel that this looming situation, would appear to be a problem to most. Search protocols were, { far sight remote viewing past star wars } at microsoft-bing yields an entire page, or other search engines https://farsight.org/FarsightPress/Remote_Viewing

Some of these incarnates has STRONG, past dragon affiliations. At one time a very long way back, certain groups of humans were chosen and became fast friends with highly intelligent forms of teaching dragons. These are the big flying dragons any where's from 15 to 30 foot in Hight. Very large brain in dragons and they were very capable teachers.

Ha ha ha, moral of story. Before you go to beat the sht out of Little Johnny in the alleyway, take a quick gander down the Alleyway to see mom and dad aren't checking out the situation first? *Note on the pic, that big, that knowing and that close up in your face, with nothing but love.

klem.sk

But I was counting on a faked alien invasion, and now I'm left without one.... :(((( It would have been the cap and the Christmas tree star if you prefer it metaphorically that way, for this 2020 horror year.

klem.sk

But I was counting on a faked alien invasion, and now I'm left without one.... :(((( It would have been the cap and the Christmas tree star if you prefer it metaphorically that way, for this 2020 horror year. Some TV crew might have gotten the chance to film other habitable worlds too.

Witch Hunt

I don't know what the term disclosure means to you all, but in the general sense if the term, "DISCLOSURE" has already happened There just wasn't a formal announcement from the American government. Think about all of the movies, t.v. shows, books and news articles over the last 40 years. Nothing definitive, nothing concrete, just a few credible witnesses and a few scorch marks on the ground. And all of that designed to make the general population think that the government is not telling the truth. Swamp gas? Venus? Give me a break. The last 40 years have been designed to manufacture a narrative that de-sensitizes a large portion of the American or even the world population when or if contact is officially made.

But hey, what do I know, I'm just some drunk anonymous asshole on the internet.

NaturalPhilosopher

carol rosin, werner von braun's secretary said in the 90's....plan was revealed to her:
1)cold war
2)rogue nations(vietnam, korea, iraq, china)
3)terrorism(911)
4)then one of two possibilities
a)faked alien invasion
b)nuking mecca to cause jihad against west

both step 4's couldn't be done...so they just destabilized syria to cause the migrant invasion.
so...means both of the last step couldn't be done! yippiee!