Discussion of Time Travel in Films and Books

vodkafan

The key to the future lies in the past ... so goes the secrets of the pyramids and time travel used in the exodus of lost civilizations; Incas, Mayan and Ponctoan people. If not a machine to the parallels of destiny, what might these people discovered to transport their entire human existence from even our most skilled Paleontologist?

Hi T.A. what evidence have you that these lost civilizations travelled in time and didn't just have their time and die? It seems an extraordinary claim.

jwill27

Maybe the key lies earlier than the Mayans and the Incas, there probably were more civilizations before then, but the most interesting one I find worth studying and looking into is the Summerians.

T.A. Walters

The key to the future lies in the past ... so goes the secrets of the pyramids and time travel used in the exodus of lost civilizations; Incas, Mayan and Ponctoan people. If not a machine to the parallels of destiny, what might these people discovered to transport their entire human existence from even our most skilled Paleontologist?

Hi T.A. what evidence have you that these lost civilizations travelled in time and didn't just have their time and die? It seems an extraordinary claim.

Vodkafan; yes, I did imply time travel led to the disappearance of a number of civilizations. I did not mean to make that statement sound like a fact which would then afford me to 'ante'-up such proof. But who knows? Perhaps the proof of this very notion (or the very suggestion of such,) went with these people. How else could they have remained a lost civilization/mystery? Consider the example of 'Byzantine Fire'. The suggestion of such remains, but the formula for it cannot provide the truth that is ever existed, since in the first place, no known formula exists.

Boiling this all down to that 'ol favorite BBQ sauce recipe that grandpa took with him to his grave. It happens. Many secrets simply go with the last survivor to their graves. Perhaps, in the past, time travel may have as well.