DNA Proves Aryan Race Theory Correct

walt willis

I was interested about that as well being a Blue eyed blonde.

A dear friend that past away last year told me that about ten thousand years ago the first blue eyed DNA based people were traced back to and it was related to the ice age being dark days where the blue eyes enable people to have better night vision.

Animals tend to adapt to the ever changing environment.

Humans are no exception...

OriontheLesser

Another chance for Whites to claim superficial superiority. They can't accept that ALL humans came from one inventor or creator regardless of skin tone. Whites most likely came from aesthetic choice throughout several generation or are either extraterrestrial in origin. Most likely a few early hominids were born with "Caucasian features" by some fluke and were happy to find someone else like him or her so mated and so on and so forth. Now light eyes and hair are becoming as rare as nylons in a Louisiana summer so Whites claim special origin to stand out. Get over yourselves and join the Brown, Red, and Yellow peoples already. God or whomever created us ALL!

Harte

The website calls these people "Aryans" by their own choice of words, not based on any DNA analysis.

Harte

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Another chance for Whites to claim superficial superiority. They can't accept that ALL humans came from one inventor or creator regardless of skin tone. Whites most likely came from aesthetic choice throughout several generation or are either extraterrestrial in origin. Most likely a few early hominids were born with "Caucasian features" by some fluke and were happy to find someone else like him or her so mated and so on and so forth. Now light eyes and hair are becoming as rare as nylons in a Louisiana summer so Whites claim special origin to stand out. Get over yourselves and join the Brown, Red, and Yellow peoples already. God or whomever created us ALL!

We are claiming superiority by defining our origins? Maybe aliens were racist and developed white people just to piss off everyone.
Incidentally, Orion, YOU are the racist here.

OriontheLesser

We are claiming superiority by defining our origins? Maybe aliens were racist and developed white people just to piss off everyone.

I like to think that US Citizens are ALL a special stock devoid of specific race, because our ancestors were either drawn here by divine fate or hauled here by divine plan. Either way Americans and their descendants constitute the hugest social experiment of all time. An artificially engineered ethnic group. It is not only Whites being Aryans I take issue with but also Blacks who claim "Mother Africa" like they forgot fellow Africans sold their ancestors away in to slavery and Native Americans who tout their pre colonization tribes as if such a system will ever exist again. To be American is to assimilate and forget, because frankly as much as we mix our blood no one has got any clue where the Hell they originated from or belong. If the US were to collapse tomorrow we would be 350 million gypsies with no place to call home.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

I like to think that US Citizens are ALL a special stock devoid of specific race, because our ancestors were either drawn here by divine fate or hauled here by divine plan. Either way Americans and their descendants constitute the hugest social experiment of all time. An artificially engineered ethnic group. It is not only Whites being Aryans I take issue with but also Blacks who claim "Mother Africa" like they forgot fellow Africans sold their ancestors away in to slavery and Native Americans who tout their pre colonization tribes as if such a system will ever exist again. To be American is to assimilate and forget, because frankly as much as we mix our blood no one has got any clue where the Hell they originated from or belong. If the US were to collapse tomorrow we would be 350 million gypsies with no place to call home.

The article was about DNA, not slaves, not superiority. I can discuss my roots without someone crying racism. That's B.S. And whether or not the world will collapse tomorrow doesn't mean people can't study evolution, tribes, and their roots. I already know that our souls have no race. So, that means blacks better stop hating whites as well. White hate is racism, too. (You're the one who brought race into this). But again, this article was about science, not God.

Would you feel better if I found an article about black DNA? Would that make it all ok? I just ran into this article online. There was no motive.

Suraska

The article was about DNA, not slaves, not superiority. I can discuss my roots without someone crying racism. That's B.S. And whether or not the world will collapse tomorrow doesn't mean people can't study evolution, tribes, and their roots. I already know that our souls have no race. So, that means blacks better stop hating whites as well. White hate is racism, too. (You're the one who brought race into this). But again, this article was about science, not God.

Would you feel better if I found an article about black DNA? Would that make it all ok? I just ran into this article online. There was no motive.

Sign of the time unfortunately. One must watch every word spoken or some politically correct zealot comes along and takes civil conversation off on an irrelevant often inflammatory tangent.

Harte

Research 'Root Races'. The Aryans are the 5th subrace of the 5th root race.
According to a dead but infamous (and exposed multiple times) fake medium who claimed she was in contact with the Ascended Master Koot Hoomi.

My own personal Ascended Master, Bool Krappy, tells me that it's a line of hogwash.

Harte