Do The Greys Have a Language?

Zeirbah

So I've known about the greys for quite some time, but after my encounter with one in my bedroom at 2:30 AM on April 1, 2016, I started to wonder. During the time it was there, I could make it out in the darkness and with the help of my alarm clock's light. I tried to communicate to it while laying in bed, just staring at it while it observed me, but I couldn't say anything for some reason.

I've done some research about them, and I hear that they communicate telepathically. Are the species silent? Do they speak English or do they speak something else?

HDRKID

I know the language of the tall whites, but not the language of the grays. Frankly, the grays are mean. They enjoy pain. That is what they cause.

"There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time we fail to protest" -Elie Wiesel

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Maybe they communicate telepathically, using universal concepts and emotions instead of actual languages. They wouldn't have to learn languages and would be able to communicate with anyone.

BlastTyrant

They communicate telepathically by reading your thoughts, so i imagine they can scan our language and use that to communicate when they want to.

Grey's are more known as the worker drones so most of them do not speak, only the elder Grey's tend to communicate with the person. If you had seen one and it did not speak then odd's are it was used as a distraction for your abduction.