Do you want the Tall Whites to Rule you?

Do you Want the Tall Whites to Rule you?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 100.0%

• Total voters

Sirius B Scientist

Do you want the Tall Whites to rule your race, or not? We have consulted with your governments about whether they wish to be ruled by the Tall Whites through the NWO, the vast majority said no but we as a species would like to know what you as a people think. Why ask on this forum, because you are some of the most open bunch on the internet.

Our allies the Andromedans and us will get rid of the Tall Whites presence on this planet if enough governments request us to. The Andromedans were once the pleiadians allies, but once they got shown our evidence for what was happening to soul harvested species which they independently verified, they have since aligned with the Reptilians as have we. After removing the tall whites from planet earth, we will leave you to develop freely and independently as as a species. The Andromedans demanded all alien species off planet earth so that you could develop freely and independently as a species, and the Tall Whites have disobeyed this order.

TimeFlipper

What are you going to do about regular humans that look like tall whites? Do you have a way to tell the difference?
When you ask a female non regular human any question, all they can say is, take me to your breeder :D

Sirius B Scientist

What are you going to do about regular humans that look like tall whites? Do you have a way to tell the difference?

Nothing as they were born on planet earth. Yes we have the technology to tell whether a some1 was born on planet earth or not its really simple! For 1 thing tall whites have red eyes when they get to a certain age. Tall Whites will not blend into a crowd.

Do you really think we could confuse a regular human with 1 of these aliens?

d4940-003-anunnaki.jpg

Last edited:

HDRKID

Sadly, our fate is worse. They will allow us to start a nuclear war. After that, humans are scarce. Maybe there are none. Frankly, I wish they would stop us. Well, I do not think they will intervene, but they will re-seed the planet with people who are less destructive and more aware.