Does anyone believe in UFOs?

BlastTyrant

Can you tell me more about it please?
Sure, i have been a Abductee all my life, so i am very familiar with the E.T.s including UFO's seeing strange lights in the sky and on the ground, i have a photo i caught of one at Devils Tower, but i am on my Work PC so it isn't on here.

I use to go to UFO retreats out in the San Luis Valley of Colorado and you'd see them all the time out there, i also live close to Area 51 so again the crazy stuff you see in the sky sometimes is literally all the proof i need. They are out there and anyone can see them if they choose, so long as you have a open mind and want to see them.

Keep in mind they know your thoughts and feelings, so if you go out as a skeptic trying to debunk odds are you'll never see them, a sure fire way is night vision monocules or goggles and sit out and night with a open mind and heart and they'll come.

I am always open for questions even though my time on here tends to be sporadic at best, trying to make more time, we need a App lol

Art

In my country i have see a door open in the sky with ufo in it. Do not beleve me, but i can say that this is true, very bright lights. My girlfriend sait to me " i don't care, they have THERE life, abd WE have OUR life, ". SO yes they exist but finally, it is like they didn't exist. Pfff who care ????