Does anyone believe in UFOs?

Jenette

I have personally witnessed them. But that's what it takes. No video will convince you.
It's almost a personal thing. It's weird. It's also very rare, there's no real way to attract them that I know of
you just have to hope you one day see one
Can you tell me more about it please?

OakFieldAlienz444

I saw a giant glowing ball over my pond at the house i used to live at hovering very low. It flew away slowly and seemed to have a tetrahedrom metal
ring around it rotating around. That wasn't the only time. I've seen them all my life.

Ones less significant of that are simply the moving stars that will stay frozen for hours and then move around a little and then go
back to their original position.

Bones McCoy

:D

bleak01.jpg

steven chiverton

this is dependent on what people define as real evidence to them, some still dont soak it in, some peoples evidence so they push it to the limits where what we or some define as good evidence suddenly isent enough to them so they then still shove it out the door and still deny it . if you knew how many cameras and camcorders and video cameras are out in the world and all thoses who got lucky in snapping a picture of them and shoot a video of them thats over whelming evidence and millions of testamonials of seeing things that are not aircraft we know of is good enough so the anserw is yes they do exist