Does anyone find this weird ?

Genius

King Ivan
Albert Einstein explained the special theory of relativity in 1905, the general theory of relativity in 1915, and he died in 1955. All years end with a 5. Did all this happen just like that ? Did he somehow kill himself ? Was the cause of all of this a secret experiment like a time machine ?

TimeFlipper

Albert Einstein explained the special theory of relativity in 1905, the general theory of relativity in 1915, and he died in 1955. All years end with a 5. Did all this happen just like that ? Did he somehow kill himself ? Was the cause of all of this a secret experiment like a time machine ?
There is a story that Einsteins car driver said that he had been to his lectures so many times, he could give the lecture himself..So at the next lecture he swapped places, with Einstein sitting at the back of the hall wearing his car drivers uniform..The car driver gave a flawless lecture and at the end of it a student came up to him and asked a question regarding the subject matter...The car driver said that is very simple to answer, i bet my driver sitting at the back there, that he could answer it ;):D

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
Apparently when a student Einstein was a mediocre performer. Some say Alien intervention in early adulthood made him the man he became.