Does the truth always come out?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
The question is plain and simple. Does the truth always come out, sooner or later?

Some people say that despite your greatest efforts to hide something, truth and justice will always prevail. Do you believe in that?

Perhaps when you are the only one to know something, it's the ultimate way to keep the secret. It suggest that people who know too much may disappear, right?

BlastTyrant

I do believe that would depend on the Secret.

And people HAVE disappeared or died under "mysterious circumstances" because of what they know and the possibility they may tell.

And i don't think all will come out, the whole Illuminati stuff i don't believe will ever have a resolution because those who know Wont tell. If it is in better interest to Keep the secret "Money,power,Immunity" then it will stay secret for ever.

BUT if it is something that isn't necessarily controlled " ET's decided to say F the treaty and show them self's" then there will be no choice but to spill the beans

AETERNAM REX

A confortable lie feels better to a lot of people than a shocking, disturbing truth.

Even if it isn't a disturbance, but rather something benign, it is the lack of interest in truth in exchange for something false.

Anything developed from a faulty, uncertain or unestablished premise will be false or uncertain. The further it goes, the greater the divergence from truth. The greater the divergence, the greater the ignorance. When we lack interest in, or do not value, truth, it implies settling on something incomplete or other than truth. And ignorance has the potential to do harm. This is why I think it is important to value truth.

Value in truth is also what drives wonderment. If you never wonder, then you never seek, and therefore never find.

And then there is withholding of truth...which implies a bit more.

So what happens when you combine disinterest in truth with the withholding of truth?

AETERNAM REX

BUT if it is something that isn't necessarily controlled " ET's decided to say F the treaty and show them self's" then there will be no choice but to spill the beans

We see all the evidence of their presence. A lot of 'beans' are everywhere, right in plain sight. You need only to look deeper and question things in order to see them.

For example:

All the ancient structures and monuments that could only be built with technology and complex mathematics that early/earlier humans(presumably) did not posses. Who built them? Why are all the ratios and angles, position, etc lined up in such a pattern, often correlating with the position of stars?

Who makes crop circles? How do they form so perfectly in a short time with no physical evidence of footprints, etc? How does grass get woven like a basket in the form of complex geometric designs? Satellite sound beams? ET's?

What are ALL the sightings and abductions, close encounters, etc. about?

What about all the written evidence in ancient texts and symbolism, etc? Why do ancient Sumerian texts describe the same story in Genesis 6? Who were the 'sons of gods' and who were the 'daughters of man'? What about the book of Ezekiel and the chariots of the gods?

What's with RH- blood? What are those unique strands of DNA about? Why are there rejection issues in pregnancy and things like people born with extra vertebrae? Why do humans share DNA with the Rhesus Monkey? How are humans different from other Earth species?

Is Earth an outpost? Is it about us? Are we a kindergarten of sorts, ...an interstellar science project? ..maybe left over discard from earlier visitors, ... originally a slave race perhaps? ...the product of genetic manipulation of 'cave men'?

HDRKID

I hope so. This is how I feel right now.

Screen%20Shot%202013-12-03%20at%2011.29.05%20AM.png

Yeats

I thought the truth was already "out there". That's what we are told by the believers.

(Although perhaps some "truths" should go back in, have some tea, take a nap, and re-evaluate themselves.)

NaturalPhilosopher

The question is plain and simple. Does the truth always come out, sooner or later?

Some people say that despite your greatest efforts to hide something, truth and justice will always prevail. Do you believe in that?

Perhaps when you are the only one to know something, it's the ultimate way to keep the secret. It suggest that people who know too much may disappear, right?
yup it comes out
they only disappear if ethically compromised