Does the truth always come out?

HDRKID

God says:

Mark 4:21-22
He also said unto them, “Is a lamp brought in to be put under a basket or under a bed? Isn’t it to be put on a lamp stand? For there is nothing hidden that will not be revealed, and nothing concealed that will not be brought to light.

Also, in Luke we see:

Luke 12:1-5
In the meantime, a crowd of many thousands had gathered, so that they were trampling one another. Jesus began to speak first to His disciples: “Beware of the leaven of the Pharisees, which is hypocrisy. There is nothing concealed that will not be disclosed, and nothing hidden that will not be made known. What you have spoken in the dark will be heard in the daylight, and what you have whispered in the inner rooms will be proclaimed from the housetops. I tell you, My friends, do not be afraid of those who kill the body and after that can do no more. But I will show you whom you should fear: Fear the One who, after you have been killed, has authority to throw you into hell. Yes, I tell you, fear Him!

OakFieldAlienz444

The question is plain and simple. Does the truth always come out, sooner or later?

Some people say that despite your greatest efforts to hide something, truth and justice will always prevail. Do you believe in that?

Perhaps when you are the only one to know something, it's the ultimate way to keep the secret. It suggest that people who know too much may disappear, right?

I believe it's literally possible to hide the truth about something forever if you're crafty and well equipped
and good enough at what you do to do so.