DOOPArts: documented-out-of-place artifacts

Whitelight

Re: DOOPArts: documented-out-of-place artifacts

Is this the same evaluation you had a year ago? The one with the questions that try to lead you into saying something you don't want to say?

StarLord

Is this the same evaluation you had a year ago? The one with the questions that try to lead you into saying something you don't want to say?

LOL!!!!!!!! You mean the "steps in *cough*cough Logic" made up by the charlatans pengelly that lock you into a specific corner???

Where is Grayson when we need his razor sharp insight to pick that Box of Mad Frogs & Bollocks apart.

Whitelight

Ahahahaha yes!

And I love how the default response for every question is to agree with everything he says. And the questions are forcing you to answer a certian way, ie "I view this as this way, which matches this, wouldn't you agree they match?"

I'd rather figure out what my Jershey Shore nickname is then answer such a quiz that leads you to answer in only one way.

http://www.unlikelywords.com/2009/12/08/jersey-shore-nickname-generator/

Eddy_P

And I love how the default response for every question is to agree with everything he says.
And the questions are forcing you to answer a certian way, ie "I view this as this way, which matches this, wouldn't you agree they match?
No, and No.
You are missing the whole point of evaluating Pegg’s claims.

Ronald Pegg, between 1996 and 2002, claimed that certain sequences of pictures have been described in particular ancient texts.

So, to evaluate his claim, we must:
1. Check the text to which he refers to make sure he is quoting it correctly,
2. View the same set of pictures from the cited cd-rom,
then
3. compare textual descriptions from those ancient texts - to the contents of the pictures from the cd-rom.

Ronald Pegg had nothing to do with the words in the ancient texts.
He also had nothing to do with the making of the cd-rom.
What he claims to have found, is a match of pictures to described imagery in ancient texts.

The DOOPArt on-line Evaluation provides the words from the cited ancient texts - and presents the pictures from the cd-rom.

I have already conducted my evaluation of Pegg’s claims and present my conclusions for your viewing.
For each question my response and answer of either NO MAYBE or YES has been pre-selected.

The point of the exercise is whether you agree or disagree that the ancient texts cited describe the pictures from the cd-rom, and not whether you agree with my conclusions.
That is why it is interactive.

StarLord

"So, to evaluate his claim, we must:
1. Check the text to which he refers to make sure he is quoting it correctly,
2. View the same set of pictures from the cited cd-rom,
then
3. compare textual descriptions from those ancient texts - to the contents of the pictures from the cd-rom.""

Look Skippy, this has ALREADY been pointed out to you on God Only Knows How Many Sites... Whom ever whipped up that nonsense on how to play your Spot Waldo, in house, group grope, step by step, indoctrination mutual admiration society, forgot to hide the fact that it is totally driven by Shoehorn Guesses. Note the glaring absence and or total nonexistence of anything remotely close to identifying any of that Technicolor Yawn filled offal as theory.

It was written in such a way as to force an expected end result.
Where's the value of end results in an exercise like that cobber?

You have had a plethora of different people point out the very same thing TO YOU. It hasn't changed. Your evaluation is an exercise in bollocks and self deception if you happen to believe any of the swill you are peddling.

Whitelight

He linked it a few posts back. He put more information at the beginning so you have to click next a few times and go through the writing there before taking the test.

Trying to influence us before we give answers under the guise of keeping us educated? Hmm.

Harte

The "pictures from the CD ROM" include the cursor and other tools.

Since the CD ROM is about Atlantis, of course the creators of the CD ROM used designs that were similar to what they found in ancient texts.

So, what correlation was that you were looking for?
A fool's correlation, that's what.

Harte

Eddy_P

Since the CD ROM is about Atlantis, of course the creators of the CD ROM used designs that were similar to what they found in ancient texts.
No.
The cd-rom has nothing to do with Atlantis.

The sections of the Ancient Civilizations of the Mediterranean CD-Rom (produced in 1995) that are included in the Atlantis descriptions by Plato (particularly the one in the on-line Evaluation) - are actually pictures from the Eturian civilization. (Nothing to do with Atlantis. There is no mention of the Atlantis civilization on this cd-rom.)

The civilizations presented are from around the Mediterranean region from between 2000 BCE and 476 CE, being Etruria, Carthage, Roman Empire, Greece, Phoenicia and Egypt.

The Etrurian section shows things Eturian…
The Roman section shows things Roman…
The Greece section shows things Greek…
The Phoenician section shows things Phoenician…
The Carthage section shows things Carthagian…
The Egyptian section only presents seven video shows, and not pages of pictures.

Also,
There is nothing on this disk about Babylon, Akkadia, Aboriginal Dreamtime Stories...North American Indian Mythologies...Buddhism & Hindu Understanding...Old Testament...New Testament...Qur'an, nor Book of Mormon details, yet, these other ancient accounts also contain descriptions of the pictures from the Ancients cd-rom.

How have accounts from ALL these ancient accounts, including the Atlantis story, come to describe pictures from a modern cd-rom ?
This is what is being investigated.
The on-line session presents some of these for evaluation.